Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI. My son mat have to be readmitted. Had our first check up and his jaundice is really bad. We get him rechecked tomorrow and if it's stil high he'll get readmitted.

I will try to be available and if he gets readmitted ask to be replaced or lynched. Sorry everyone.

I hope everything is okay with the little one, Vic. I'll think positive thoughts for him.

Thanks lily. My oldest had it and didn't have to be readmitted. Just want everyone to know if I disappear why that is. We have the Billy light tonight. He'll look like a little glow worm. I'm sure it'll be ok.

Our baby boy had to stay a few extra days in the tanning booth as well. But, he turned out fine, and the bilirubin levels tapered off quickly. Hope all is well, and that your guy gets the same cool sunglasses that our guy got.

FYI. My son mat have to be readmitted. Had our first check up and his jaundice is really bad. We get him rechecked tomorrow and if it's stil high he'll get readmitted.

I will try to be available and if he gets readmitted ask to be replaced or lynched. Sorry everyone.

Vic,

Don't worry about it...game play aside...take care of what's important...my thoughts and prayers are coming your way...

Good luck Vic, I got a feeling your Chilean super DNA mixed w/ Asian hotness DNA will prevail.

Game note; its been interesting to see trains stall late in the game like this. It makes me think we might have less scum than expected.

Thanks bro.

I agree on the game note and I'm behind JC now which makes me believe that we knocked out 2 which if we play the #'s leads me to believe we have 2 left. I can see the case in SMC but I've been playing lynch the scummiest bastard and that's smash for me.

Thanks bro.

I agree on the game note and I'm behind JC now which makes me believe that we knocked out 2 which if we play the #'s leads me to believe we have 2 left. I can see the case in SMC but I've been playing lynch the scummiest bastard and that's smash for me.

No doubt, he's far and away the scummiest player in the game. I'm willing to go there, but I'd prefer SMC at this point. Guess I'll see what transpires here...but we have spread out votes right now.

As in a vote, or an exercise of power?

Really like to get your insight at this point...you and Smash both have the same odds (1 in 7) in my book...that leaves Vic and SMC as my top two for scum...SMC has been the quietest (one my SMC scumtells) and Vic has the slip with the BG as cop remark (damaging but I've made worst mistakes as town), also we get the Mason brothers...who most likely are who they suggest they are...but...fwiw...I originally had CTM as a pure "town" read but after an inadvertent observation I'm having a slight doubt...

Love to hear your thoughts...thanks in advance...

How can you tell that a half-Asian baby is jaundiced?

/being a dick :P

New babies are scary. I'm sure everything's going to be fine, Vic. Before you know it he'll be taking your retirement savings to college. :)

How can you tell that a half-Asian baby is jaundiced?

/being a dick :P

New babies are scary. I'm sure everything's going to be fine, Vic. Before you know it he'll be taking your retirement savings to college. :)

This "Just in Fudge" moment brought you by Slats, Inc., fine purveyors of hemp man satchels and clogs.

Retirement savings? Haaaa. My eldest starts grad school this year and I was dumb enough to tell her in 9th grade that as long as she gets A's and B's Daddy will pay for college. Should have told her to become a stripper instead.

Baby Crusher hopefully will get some help for college from football.

Little Sal hopefully will knock a girl up in high school have to drop out and get a job as a crooked cop or something.

Lisa is a braniny one so Im totally doomed their.

Rose is only 9 so Im starting now convincing her college is bad and she should become a magicians assistant instead.

No doubt, he's far and away the scummiest player in the game. I'm willing to go there, but I'd prefer SMC at this point. Guess I'll see what transpires here...but we have spread out votes right now.

Yeah Im the scummiest player in the game. Earlier you bitched me out because you and CTM claimed innocence and also claimed it was so obvious that I had to be a terrible player not to see it. Yet all that time I nailed you for skimming and not paying attention to important happenings in the game and I also made a few other small cases as to why I didnt trust you the others didnt trust you either, Slats being one of them. Actully no one in this game has fully trusted you yet no one has the balls to put one of you down.

NOW Im going to point to your stupidity and show how you've turned the tables on me, all the while wildly contradicting yourself. You and CTM both claim to have vetted me by taking your night shot at me. Then JC comes in and claims he got an innocent read on me.

NOW even though I have been playing slightly scummy my vetted results should be obvious especally since your one of the idiots who vetted me SO YOU MY FRIEND are in the same boat I was in. You claim Im playing scummy yet you ignore the fact I have been vetted not only by yourself but by JC as well. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR ??

All that being said you can make a case my vetting was much more convincing than yours because your basicly asking us to believe you and CTM on your word. Yes you have killed who you said you would but there is still the chance you could be taking us for a ride. You claimed I was scummy all game and playing stupid but you choose now to turn on me ? Why JIF ? You are now doing the same damn thing you accused me of doing.

Yeah Im the scummiest player in the game. Earlier you bitched me out because you and CTM claimed innocence and also claimed it was so obvious that I had to be a terrible player not to see it. Yet all that time I nailed you for skimming and not paying attention to important happenings in the game and I also made a few other small cases as to why I didnt trust you the others didnt trust you either, Slats being one of them. Actully no one in this game has fully trusted you yet no one has the balls to put one of you down.

NOW Im going to point to your stupidity and show how you've turned the tables on me, all the while wildly contradicting yourself. You and CTM both claim to have vetted me by taking your night shot at me. Then JC comes in and claims he got an innocent read on me.

NOW even though I have been playing slightly scummy my vetted results should be obvious especally since your one of the idiots who vetted me SO YOU MY FRIEND are in the same boat I was in. You claim Im playing scummy yet you ignore the fact I have been vetted not only by yourself but by JC as well. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR ??

All that being said you can make a case my vetting was much more convincing than yours because your basicly asking us to believe you and CTM on your word. Yes you have killed who you said you would but there is still the chance you could be taking us for a ride. You claimed I was scummy all game and playing stupid but you choose now to turn on me ? Why JIF ? You are now doing the same damn thing you accused me of doing.

Unvote SMC

Vote Smash

Good luck, Vic. Hopes & prayers for the little Chilean Thundercat

UNVOTE: JC because that's going nowhere with Frick & Frack having an effective voting block.

I'm good to vote anybody now.

Good luck, Vic. Hopes & prayers for the little Chilean Thundercat

UNVOTE: JC because that's going nowhere with Frick & Frack having an effective voting block.

I'm good to vote anybody now.

We'll I'm pretty much noting voting anyone other than you or Smash...so....

As i said earlier.. Smash now has somehow survived a vig shot AND is uncountered doc AND has a cop innocent.. If he's scum, he's awfully powerful..

It's possible JC and Smash are scummates.. not sure

I'm only really interested in votign vic or SMC today...will go with either

Archived