Bring Back Pennington!!!!

BiF

What do you guys think about bringing back Chad Pennington to be a player/QB coach? That way, he can retire with the Jets. He'd be the best back up in the league. And God forbid, something happened to Mark, we'd still be SB Bowl bound.

I mean, he's the greatest QB the franchise has ever had.

Pennington

Namath

Sanchez

OBrien

I think this is totally something the Jets should do as a sign of respect.

Thoughts?

So gay...

Maybe the mods created this guy to drum up some action on the board. I dont think T0m could even be this clever. Must be someone else.

Thus thread is 100000x more thought out and credible than your awful "Chad Henne is better than Mark Sanchez" one.

Thoughts?

Thus thread is 100000x more thought out and credible than your awful "Chad Henne is better than Mark Sanchez" one.

Thoughts?

BiF's Pennington thread > JiF's Chad Henne is better than Mark Sanchez thread

Thank you, TBJ. You're spot on.

Amazing how bad JiF's Sanchez hate thread was considering that BiF has Pennington listed over Namath, and still beats it out.

Just further proof, that whether you like, love or hate T0m Shane, it is going to end up a disaster.

Thoughts?

I have no recollection of this thread you are referring too. That said, didnt you agree?

I'm always good for a laugh at JiF's expense, but this whole BiF thing stopped being entertaining about two days ago. But now, it's just intolerable. This has crossed a line.

Agreed. This is sad and pathetic. I'm fully aware of how many people are obsessed with me around here, but this is ridiculous.

Though I think this thread might be serious...who loves me that is a Pennington supporter?

I think Pennington would be a great QB coach. Furthermore, if he wants to retire a Jet then the Jets should make that happen.

Pennington was a gutless checkdown thrower. I don't want him anywhere near Sanchez.

He was also nothing special as a Jet, and the Jets unceremoniously dumped him as soon as they were able. I don't see him wanting to retire a Jet any more than I see the Jets looking to bring him back for a little show.

They could bring him back to do his little Eminem impersonation as a halftime show, with Kerry Rhodes supporting as Papa Doc and Eric Smith as Cheddar Bob.

Everybody in the audience could wave white towels.

Pennington was a gutless checkdown thrower. I don't want him anywhere near Sanchez.

He was also nothing special as a Jet, and the Jets unceremoniously dumped him as soon as they were able. I don't see him wanting to retire a Jet any more than I see the Jets looking to bring him back for a little show.

+1

Guest Jpf4671

This is so lame, which one of you bored posters went through the work of creating a fake JiF :mellow:

I actually think it's pretty damn hysterical,.the florida state logo is priceless

Archived