PEYTON MANNING = FREE AGENT

experto25

Yeah but you and I both know how AWESOME DC sports radio would be if he did. They where debating who would be a better fit for john Beck last week. Santonio or Plaxico. haha

If Peyton came here, DC fans would proclaim them Superbowl Champs, and sports radio here would actually become MORE nausiating.

:huh:

The vast majority of the players in the NFL are currently under contract. Peyton Manning is not.

:blink:

Name me a player and I will tell you when they are "set to become a free agent".

Go ahead, name any single player in the NFL.

Peyton Manning is set to get an offer from the Colts, if he turns that down then you can talk about him being a free agent. Otherwise he is no more "set to become a free agent" than Sanchez.

Name me a player and I will tell you when they are "set to become a free agent".

Go ahead, name any single player in the NFL.

Peyton Manning is set to get an offer from the Colts, if he turns that down then you can talk about him being a free agent. Otherwise he is no more "set to become a free agent" than Sanchez.

You really don't see the difference between Sanchez being under contract for another 3 years and Peyton Manning not being under contract at all (in the middle of July no less) with the Colts having a 3 day window to change that? That doesn't mean I think he'll actually become a UFA and go off to another team, but trying to compare the two scenarios is beyond asinine.

You really don't see the difference between Sanchez being under contract for another 3 years and Peyton Manning not being under contract at all (in the middle of July no less) with the Colts having a 3 day window to change that? That doesn't mean I think he'll actually become a UFA and go off to another team, but trying to compare the two scenarios is beyond asinine.

So you agree with the thread title and premise? That is asinine.

"PEYTON MANNING = FREE AGENT"

Peyton will not be going anywhere, he will spend the remainder of his career in Indy. It was just on the news here in Indianapolis. Irsay plans to offer him a contract as soon as possible.

This thread is about as silly as the rumor that Favre is coming back too.

Who ever said he could back up Sanchez is delusional.

Under normal circumstances I would say that Manning has no chance to leave Indy. Just figure he would choke another couple of million out of the Colts.

Then I saw that other thread that showed that some teams must spend another 60 million this year. A lot of teams must spend over 30 to comply with the new CBA.

Any UFA that doesn't go out and see what he can get is just not thinking. This could be a once in a lifetime chance to have multiple powerball winners

Under normal circumstances I would say that Manning has no chance to leave Indy. Just figure he would choke another couple of million out of the Colts.

Then I saw that other thread that showed that some teams must spend another 60 million this year. A lot of teams must spend over 30 to comply with the new CBA.

Any UFA that doesn't go out and see what he can get is just not thinking. This could be a once in a lifetime chance to have multiple powerball winners

If I'm the Vikings, I throw every last bit of my salary cap room at him.

Archived