An unsubstantiated rumor: Jets To Let Cromartie, Brad Smith and Eric Smith Leave

19andOhWait

RUMOR/SPECULATION: According to some rumors, the Jets will not compete for the services of WR/KR Brad Smith, who's going to become an unrestricted free agent once the lockout is officially over. CB Antonio Cromartie, who recently stated that the Gang Green will receive "no hometown discount" if they try to re-sign him, will be let go as well. The team also will not re-sign S Eric Smith. Brad Smith played an important role in the last few seasons both as a kickoff returner and also the center piece of the Jets wildcat package.

were not even going to compete for Brad?

f***

RUMOR/SPECULATION: According to some rumors, the Jets will not compete for the services of WR/KR Brad Smith, who's going to become an unrestricted free agent once the lockout is officially over. CB Antonio Cromartie, who recently stated that the Gang Green will receive "no hometown discount" if they try to re-sign him, will be let go as well. The team also will not re-sign S Eric Smith. Brad Smith played an important role in the last few seasons both as a kickoff returner and also the center piece of the Jets wildcat package.

f***

Ok about B Smith, the guy never developed into a receiver. He is a star returner and quality gadget player, which neither is a big deal. If some other team wants to pay him like a starter WR, good for them.

I really hope they try to keep Cro because Wilson hasn't shown me enough yet to feel comfortable opposite of Revis.

And E Smith is white.

I think it was pretty clear the chances of Brad staying a Jet was beyond minimal. Eric sucks, and I for one will be glad to see him gone. Granted the guy was good on ST, but outside of a couple of good games last year, he spent most of his time at safety since being drafted falling on his face.

f***

I have no problem with any of that. In fact I am happy about it.

I'm going to start a blog, then fill that blog with NFL-related dick jokes and pictures of C-List skanks, then I'm going to get a Twitter account and claim inside knowledge of everything going on in the NFL. Then, on that Twitter, I will tell everybody we're not re-signing seven players. Then, when the Jets don't re-sign four of them I will claim victory, and that I predicted it three months ago.

I'm going to start a blog, then fill that blog with NFL-related dick jokes and pictures of C-List skanks, then I'm going to get a Twitter account and claim inside knowledge of everything going on in the NFL. Then, on that Twitter, I will tell everybody we're not re-signing seven players. Then, when the Jets don't re-sign four of them I will claim victory, and that I predicted it three months ago.

Sounds a lot like *********

Are you also going to change your name to "IncarceratedBob?"

Guest Jpf4671

Are you also going to change your name to "IncarceratedBob?"

Bob is the Buster Douglas of bloggers, a fail his whole career had one good day and has been a fail ever since

There will be so many rumors the next couple of days-if these three are not on the team this year will not be a surprise to me.

Wilson will have to step up and prove his drafted position and the Jets will bring an experienced corner in

Archived