The "I Love Braylon" Thread

slats

I loved Braylon, too. I wanted him back before we even went after CB's. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

So I suggest rather than professing your love for Braylon in every other thread, you resist the urge, and then just post again in here how much you love him. That way we can keep it in one spot. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Braylon, too. I wanted him back before we even went after CB's. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

So I suggest rather than professing your love for Braylon in every other thread, you resist the urge, and then just post again in here how much you love him. That way we can keep it in one spot. :)

Fantastic suggestion. Getting tired of this...

5af8a1d2_523ac920_beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Haters gonna hate. Forget all the good Braylon Edwards did here...........and ANOTHER BRAYLON THREAD IF I WERE YOU ID DUCK FOR COVER (nevermind) :rolleyes:

Nobody hates.... uh... Braylon.

I think if money weren't the issue, roughly 99% of the board would want him back.

Nobody hates.... uh... Braylon.

I think if money weren't the issue, roughly 99% of the board would want him back.

But we had plenty of scratch to throw @ Nnamdi who we didnt need. Now all of a sudden we're impoverished. GTFOH.

583cf6a4542809aL.jpg

Super+Bowl+XLIII+2fdsVSmvtgZl.jpg

I dont get it? lol I love Holmes, I hve no issue with that at all. Its not like were deciding between the two I just want them to bring Braylon back too! I think Holmes would only benefit from having Bray across from him.

You know for a fact its about money?

What his agent asking?

I don't know for a fact that you're not a product of my schizophrenic nightmares, but I'm pretty confident it's about money.

We'll see who the Jets sign, and what Braylon signs for, then we'll have a better idea.

Or, the Jets might know Braylon a little better than either of us, and have decided that they're better off without him - for whatever reason. Also possible. Clearly he has some maturity issues.

I dont get it? lol I love Holmes, I hve no issue with that at all. Its not like were deciding between the two I just want them to bring Braylon back too! I think Holmes would only benefit from having Bray across from him.

I agree, I'm trolling the thread. Because I can.

Unfortunately the Jets are deciding between the two, I think they made the right choice. It's nothing against Edwards, he's a good and potentially spectacular WR, but Holmes and Cotch are adequate enough and I'm assuming the Jets are relying on Sanchez developing to the point where he doesn't have to rely on his targets for success.

I don't know for a fact that you're not a product of my schizophrenic nightmares, but I'm pretty confident it's about money.

We'll see who the Jets sign, and what Braylon signs for, then we'll have a better idea.

Or, the Jets might know Braylon a little better than either of us, and have decided that they're better off without him - for whatever reason. Also possible. Clearly he has some maturity issues.

Maturity issues? He was a football player on the field last season and did all we asked of him and more. This is what pisses me off. I keep seeing him carrying the New England defenders into the endzone when it counted most.

It would be a big mistake for the JETS to not try to bring Braylon back.

Unless Tanny has got a magic play in his pocket (like trading for Holmes last year) this could be a very costly mistake!

I remember when Braylon did this:

And this:

but JN ses he sucks and is a thug turd!

Anyone who does "the Dougie" has maturity issues.

If you're going that route, you're about to see better reasons than the Dougie that 90% of the team has maturity issues.

Mad respect for the self-admitted trolling though. Not bad at all. :D

If you're going that route, you're about to see better reasons than the Dougie that 90% of the team has maturity issues.

Oh no question, we're running animal farm here. So Rex decided to say **** Dougie boy and bring in:

plax%20w-%20gun.jpg

POW POW POW

I remember when Braylon did this:

And this:

but JN ses he sucks and is a thug turd!

I'm pretty sure 95% of us want him back and have not called him a thug turd, but we dont make the decisions and it's clear the Jets will not bring him back and are going another direction. The rest of us are accepting it and trying to move on, stop pouting in the corner and join us.

Archived