No reports from camp this year?

Integrity28

Always enjoy reading the daily camp recaps from people... haven't seen any this year :(

While I much prefer what we get here, I haven't even seen anything from the beat writers so far this year. Only thing I've seen so at all is what Gato gave us in that one thread. I guess there just hasn't been much to talk about yet given it's been all walkthrough practices to date. Definitely sucks.

While I much prefer what we get here, I haven't even seen anything from the beat writers so far this year. Only thing I've seen so at all is what Gato gave us in that one thread. I guess there just hasn't been much to talk about yet given it's been all walkthrough practices to date. Definitely sucks.

I always like the ones that Jason4234569835702347, or whatever his name is, does.

That's it. Even Rex said in his presser for fans to not go to the walk thru's because they were boring, and to save the visits till the hitting starts

Strike that no public practice until Friday now: http://www.jetnation.com/jets-training-camp-in-florham-park/

We will have someone there on Friday and will get lots of pictures. We would be there every day but the Jets were kind enough to turn down our request for training camp credentials.

Boo to them, especially given some of the other ridiculous joke of websites that have been granted press passes. In all seriousness, is there anything you think the masses here could do that might actually legitimately help the situation? The amount of people who come here on a daily (in many cases hourly or more) basis for their Jets news is staggering.

Boo to them, especially given some of the other ridiculous joke of websites that have been granted press passes. In all seriousness, is there anything you think the masses here could do that might actually legitimately help the situation? The amount of people who come here on a daily (in many cases hourly or more) basis for their Jets news is staggering.

Max would have to delete every negative post regarding the Jets or Woody Johnson, and then he'd have to threaten people in PMs to be nicer to the Jets and challenge them to take her flunkies and start their own site.

If you're a website and you have press passes, it's because you promised to kiss Jet a$$ at every turn. Cough.

Max would have to delete every negative post regarding the Jets or Woody Johnson, and then he'd have to threaten people in PMs to be nicer to the Jets and challenge them to take her flunkies and start their own site.

If you're a website and you have press passes, it's because you promised to kiss Jet a$$ at every turn. Cough.

A "no" would've sufficed.

Surely banning you would be enough?

If you're a website and you have press passes, it's because you promised to kiss Jet a$ at every turn. Cough.

To be perfectly honest this is the first year that we officially applied. We did it for training camp as well as game day credentials. We were shut down on both fronts, I thought we had a shot for training camp, game day was a long shot. But after years of not applying I figured it was time to make them formally say no. Which they had no problem doing. :D

They seem to have taken us off their email list for all PR distributions as well. I followed up on that and they denied that we were removed from the list. Yet, we are still not on the list. That bothers me a bit because it is a really small move. This isn't exactly gold that they are sending out. They are sending out recaps of interviews and press releases, they are readily available in other places, it was just nice to get an email in real time. And we are in the rare group that covers the team but isn't actually selling anything. Every organization with press passes is selling something as far as I can tell.

For whatever reason the Jets just don't seem to love JetNation. I blame all of you, I know it has nothing to do with me. B)

To be perfectly honest this is the first year that we officially applied. We did it for training camp as well as game day credentials. We were shut down on both fronts, I thought we had a shot for training camp, game day was a long shot. But after years of not applying I figured it was time to make them formally say no. Which they had no problem doing. :D

They seem to have taken us off their email list for all PR distributions as well. I followed up on that and they denied that we were removed from the list. Yet, we are still not on the list. That bothers me a bit because it is a really small move. This isn't exactly gold that they are sending out. They are sending out recaps of interviews and press releases, they are readily available in other places, it was just nice to get an email in real time.

For whatever reason the Jets just don't seem to love JetNation. I blame all of you, I know it has nothing to do with me. B)

I will discuss this problem with Rex Ryan the next time I see him. I promise you.

Yes please tell them that we thought we told them that we won't stop, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7dM4Ze3I3I

They seem to have taken us off their email list for all PR distributions as well. I followed up on that and they denied that we were removed from the list. Yet, we are still not on the list. That bothers me a bit because it is a really small move. This isn't exactly gold that they are sending out. They are sending out recaps of interviews and press releases, they are readily available in other places, it was just nice to get an email in real time. And we are in the rare group that covers the team but isn't actually selling anything. Every organization with press passes is selling something as far as I can tell.

F*ck em. Those e-mails sucked.

I thought the official JN position (besides "bottom") was that Woody Johnson is a bigger whore than Tom Shane. Is that not correct?

I apologize Max, I'm truly sorry.

F*ck em. Those e-mails sucked.

Tom,

You seem to have bypassed our Jets Suck filter. While we work on fixing this issue please refrain from saying that the Jets suck.

Thank You,

The Management

Hey Bruce, Meghan and Jared -- is that any better? Just give us a list of those posters you deem unworthy. :)

Tom,

You seem to have bypassed our Jets Suck filter. While we work on fixing this issue please refrain from saying that the Jets suck.

Thank You,

The Management

Hey Bruce, Meghan and Jared -- is that any better? Just give us a list of those posters you deem unworthy. :)

Outside of Congress, the New York Jets marketing departnent is the most tone-deaf group of morons in the history of business. That they won't recognize this place is a credit to you and to the scalawags that post here.

Outside of Congress, the New York Jets marketing departnent is the most tone-deaf group of morons in the history of business. That they won't recognize this place is a credit to you and to the scalawags that post here.

Tom ultimately I just want to be liked. Why can't you respect this?

I thought the official JN position (besides "bottom") was that Woody Johnson is a bigger whore than Tom Shane. Is that not correct?

Unfortunately that is not our stance. Tom wins that contest.

Just got back had to leave a little early, son had to be at work for 6. Its not the same as Hofsra. Parking was not a problem at all, they even shuttled you to the entrance. They have the usual tent of clothing etc, 1 food and drink stand and the kids activities.

The WR group looked thin. Plax was walking around with his helmet in hand most of the day. Sanchez looks alot stronger and the LBs group looks focused. RB group also seems a little thin, but McKinight spent most of the day returning kicks with the special teams. There seems to be alot of work being emphasized on the DL. Those guys are huge. The DBs did alot of drills with Revis handling alot of the workload, Cro didnt seem to be practicing but was geared up. Its hard to see all the action the way the fields are laid out.

I took my camera and didnt realize my wife had removed the batteries to charge them so I only got a few shots with my phone. I will try and post them later.

Just got back had to leave a little early, son had to be at work for 6. Its not the same as Hofsra. Parking was not a problem at all, they even shuttled you to the entrance. They have the usual tent of clothing etc, 1 food and drink stand and the kids activities.

The WR group looked thin. Plax was walking around with his helmet in hand most of the day. Sanchez looks alot stronger and the LBs group looks focused. RB group also seems a little thin, but McKinight spent most of the day returning kicks with the special teams. There seems to be alot of work being emphasized on the DL. Those guys are huge. The DBs did alot of drills with Revis handling alot of the workload, Cro didnt seem to be practicing but was geared up. Its hard to see all the action the way the fields are laid out.

I took my camera and didnt realize my wife had removed the batteries to charge them so I only got a few shots with my phone. I will try and post them later.

Thanks, visa.

and that's just too high a price to pay and too much damn trouble-I'll take what we're gonna get from JNeers from the stands starting Friday

Archived