It's time to fleece the Steelers again

T0mShane

Teams have to be under the cap by 4 pm tomorrow. The Steelers are $11 mil over the cap as of right now. Taking up a pretty significant portion of that $11 mil is a franchised LaMarr Woodley. The Steelers already have Woodley's replacement on the roster in Lawrence Timmons. They clearly have no fear of cutting deals with the Jets (Santonio?).

God dammit, Tannenbaum. Make it happen.

Teams have to be under the cap by 4 pm tomorrow. The Steelers are $11 mil over the cap as of right now. Taking up a pretty significant portion of that $11 mil is a franchised LaMarr Woodley. The Steelers already have Woodley's replacement on the roster in Lawrence Timmons. They clearly have no fear of cutting deals with the Jets (Santonio?).

Leave God out of it!

Oh my God, Woodley makes 10M this year. I don't think Jets have enough cash either.

He's implying that hte Jets should target Timmons, not Woodley. Steelers aren't giving up Woodley anytime soon.

Timmons plays ILB for them now though.

You cant honestly believe that Timmons is an edequate replacement for Woodley? Besides them playing different positions.

You cant honestly believe that Timmons is an edequate replacement for Woodley? Besides them playing different positions.

Well, I'm actually with Tom in that TImmons natural position is on the outside but they wanted him on the field and he's gifted enough to play either one. However he also doesn't make that much money hence there is ZERO reason for the Steelers to trade him.

Well, I'm actually with Tom in that TImmons natural position is on the outside but they wanted him on the field and he's gifted enough to play either one. However he also doesn't make that much money hence there is ZERO reason for the Steelers to trade him.

Agreeing with T0mGayne was your first mistake, being a pussy faggot was your second.

Steelers would be far more likely to trade James Harrison to the Jets.

Thats what Im talking about. Guy is bad for the Steeler image and is in the last year of his contract. Been bugging my Steeler fan friends about this since he went off on Goodell. Telling them that the Rooney's won;t stand for it and he should go the same way as Santonio. TO THE JETS> LOL Love the way the guy plays football.

He's implying that hte Jets should target Timmons, not Woodley. Steelers aren't giving up Woodley anytime soon.

I think he is implying that the Jets should get Woodley. Which leads me to my next comment\question:

Tom, did you type that post with your d!ck?

:D

James Harrison's cap number is only 3.6 mill according to one Steeler website that's pretty reasonable if true, if they trade him it will be because of off field issues not cap reasons. Once they get Woodley to sign long term they will be fine with a couple of restructures that will happen today, steelers are smart there was no reason to do restructures until today so players won't miss any practice time.

James Harrison's cap number is only 3.6 mill according to one Steeler website that's pretty reasonable if true, if they trade him it will be because of off field issues not cap reasons. Once they get Woodley to sign long term they will be fine with a couple of restructures that will happen today, steelers are smart there was no reason to do restructures until today so players won't miss any practice time.

Steelers management hates off the field problems. We love them.

It's a perfect match.

Noooooo. Woodley. He has that $10 mil number because he's been franchised and the Steelers have to Lise $11 mil over the next 30 hours. They can deal Woodley and plug Timmons into his spot.

Archived