I don't think you guys quite understand what a doosche Mason is

MarylandJetsFan

This off season has sucked major a$$. We destroyed the WR corps for no reason.

Seriously. WTF must Sanchez be tinking about losing all of his Jets West practice-mates? The FO is basically saying, "Sorry Mark, I know you wanted to be a leader and get a good chemistry going with all of your recievers, but we decided to replace them all with scumbags. Oh, except Holmes, you can keep him." Sanchez: "But Santonio didn't participate". FO: "Thats okay, he's got a huge penis. Nice job with the catering out there, though. Maybe next year you can invite some office staff."

Brian Billick was on 1050 and said (having coached Mason) that he's a great competitor, but that "you'll hear about it" if he's not getting the ball enough.

I don’t want to say which coaches, but I have shared it. A lot of people didn’t see it that way. When I became a starter, I performed well as a starter. Last year, I just had a tough deal, a tough deal with a lot of things. I don’t want to get into specifics with a lot of things. Everybody knows I had the injury, but it’s more than just an injury. But at the end of the day, for the most part, I played well.

I miss the lockout.

Seriously. This place has gotten over run by insane extremists. Mods really need to make an official negative thread so all those losers can bitch and whine in there. It's getting absurd. I can't read a single thread without having to skip through all this utter garbage about how the team is ruined when our young core is intact and most of the team is the same.

Let all the anger out now. Soon you'll be screaming and cheering for these guys when we start lighting it up.

Hopefully this is true, but God help Mike and Rex if Plax's ankle continues to rag him, that is a continuing problem from his giant days, Holmes decides to spark one up, and, well who is #3?

I always have my green tinted glasses on in the preseason, but yesterday's moves worry me a good bit.

Seriously. This place has gotten over run by insane extremists. Mods really need to make an official negative thread so all those losers can bitch and whine in there. It's getting absurd. I can't read a single thread without having to skip through all this utter garbage about how the team is ruined when our young core is intact and most of the team is the same.

+1 x 1000

I spend like five minutes here and then I get sick of everyone bitching and have to leave again. I was stoked for the lockout to end and real Jets discussion to start but wow I was a moron.

Wait a minute!!! Did you just call visa and TN "insane extremists?!?!?!" PERSONAL ATTACK!!!!!

Last year they got Holmes and Cro in here on the cheap salary wise via trade, and this year a new cap was put in place that's about at 2009 levels. This was going to be an extremely difficult offseason just to try to maintain the level of talent. Yet, they signed Holmes for 5/$50M, Cro for 4/$32M, and brought back just about everyone else, anyway. Where they didn't, there's at least an adequate replacement in place. There are no glaring holes on this roster. Impressive work, IMHO.

I think we're damn lucky the Aso infatuation failed.

Last year they got Holmes and Cro in here on the cheap salary wise via trade, and this year a new cap was put in place that's about at 2009 levels. This was going to be an extremely difficult offseason just to try to maintain the level of talent. Yet, they signed Holmes for 5/$50M, Cro for 4/$32M, and brought back just about everyone else, anyway. Where they didn't, there's at least an adequate replacement in place. There are no glaring holes on this roster. Impressive work, IMHO.

I think we're damn lucky the Aso infatuation failed.

QFMFT

You think this guy is going to be happy being a #3 WR? This little ****er is going to cause a real problem in the locker room if he's not getting balls.

He openly criticized Joe Flacco last year which caused a major distraction in the locker room. He's going to blame his declining skills on Mark Sanchez.

Living in the Baltimore area I am very familiar with this guy. Word around the city is he's a huge scumbag....

How can the give up on a guy like Cotchery, for a Rod freaking Tidwell??

Big difference....

Last yr, he was on the team he was on for a few years... It's hard to take a demotion when you were #1, and now you may not be.

Now you are going to a new team, and it's laid out in front of you. You accept it, or you sign elsewhere.

Archived