Arms Race: Jets vs Pats

hoping4ASuperBowl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Cotchery, Edwards, Woody, and Jenks were left off that list for Clemens and Gholston is beyond me.

Im going to have to check the dictionary, apparently they changed the definition of notable considering Gholston barely ever had a stat noted.....

There is obviously pressure on the Pats because of their recent playoff losses (including last season's Divisional loss to the Jets at home). But I want to point something out: there is also pressure on the Jets, who have played in the past two AFCCGs, to reach the Superbowl this season.

Not being able to sign Nnamdi was a big blow to the Jets, although I'm not sure signing retreads like Fat Albert and 85 is going to help the Pats that much. Re-signing Logan Mankins, however, was a biggie. Hopefully Plax will be the missing piece for the Jets.

I haven't had duck in a long ******* time, maybe time to visit the local China message parlor.

On a side note. What's the most shrimp you ever eaten? I did 7 1/2 pounds the other day at an all you can eat place.

Shrimp? Not that many. But I did eat 9 dozen oysters at a raw bar in Va Beach last summer.

Good video

In general, I'm not surprised that many of the pundits simply overlook the fact that No. 1 seeds that embarrass themselves by a 1 & done playoff loss don't rebound the next year.

The only team that comes to mind that did was the 1997 Broncos, but they only made it as a WC, so they had to win a championship the hardway.

Belichick and Brady have never had to win more than 2 games to get to the SB. If they don't get a bye, they're toast. Heck, even if they get a bye they might be toast.

Teams that lose their clutchness rarely get it back. Brady & Belichick haven't been clutch in about 7 years.

This is pretty damn funny considering the Jets kicked the ever loving sh*t out of the Pats in New England the week before going to the AFC Championship Game and losing by all of five points.

And the Pats lost by 7 points.

Neither game was that close, but keep convincing yourself the Jets were in it all the way.

Archived