Sites to watch games online?

Vudu

Come on now... You all have to get the NFL NFL Sunday Ticket package, which is only on DIRRECT TV. I've had it for the past 6 years and couldn't IMAGINE football without it.

Try www.p2p4u.net. Thats what I've used to watch PPV boxing events for free, that site usually has every sports game live though.

Come on now... You all have to get the NFL NFL Sunday Ticket package, which is only on DIRRECT TV. I've had it for the past 6 years and couldn't IMAGINE football without it.

Try www.p2p4u.net. Thats what I've used to watch PPV boxing events for free, that site usually has every sports game live though.

Dude not everyone has Direct TV or Dish, I happen to have Time Warner Cable, and several others here have other types of cable. So shut it. :angry:

"omgzabudsfdghdsasafd you cheapies cant afford NFl sunday ticket, y'all arent real phanzzzzhgd"

okay, last year I went with the whole netsurfing.com website or whatever it was called and it was great because I was jonesing for some jets football but the picture was a little better than watching some of the GIFs on this forum. also, it would randomly boot you off.

So yesterday I ponied up and spent the whole $19.99 on NFL.COM for their preseason package and guess what. they pictured is H fawkin D. Has lots of bells and whistles like drop down live stats and some chat features and other stuffs. In all, I have spent $20 on a lot worse things so bite the bullet, instead of going to a bar and getting a few beers, buy a 6 pack and stay home and enjoy the game in HD on your computer.

Also, you get every game so I got to see what our enemy looks like last night instead of watching the espn game : )

I used this to get 3 games overseas last season. It was phenomenal.

During one Monday night game that i choose to forget you could hear the MNF commentators talking in between breaks. Which was not necessarily a good thing. Because we were not doing too well!

Haha. That's my go to site so far when it comes to finding any game online.

If it was MNF, then that means that Kornheiser chode was on. I wish he would just keel over and die already.

Haha. That's my go to site so far when it comes to finding any game online.

If it was MNF, then that means that Kornheiser chode was on. I wish he would just keel over and die already.

Korndouche hasnt been on MNF in about 2 yrs

Archived