Training Camp: Thursday, August 2

Ranick10

Looks like the offense is doing much better today.

@RichCimini

Offense scored on 3 of 4 goal-line plays with Tebow at QB. He ran for 2 TDs and threw for another on play-action boot. Get ready, world.

@MMehtaNYDN

First team scored twice on goaline: Sanchez with perfect executed rollout/keeper for 3 yd TD. Shonn Greene dives over pile for 1 yd TD

DWAZ73 (Beat Writer / Columnist) This is a huge camp for Patrick Turner, who could either become big asset to passing game or become former Jet. Good camp so far. #Jets

wouldnt surprise me to see him start along with Holmes

Over Hill? I thought they were pretty set on starting Hill.

DWAZ73 (Beat Writer / Columnist) This is a huge camp for Patrick Turner, who could either become big asset to passing game or become former Jet. Good camp so far. #Jets

wouldnt surprise me to see him start along with Holmes

I'll be surprised if he makes the team.

DWAZ73 (Beat Writer / Columnist) This is a huge camp for Patrick Turner, who could either become big asset to passing game or become former Jet. Good camp so far. #Jets wouldnt surprise me to see him start along with Holmes

Turner was one of my favorite big school sleepers coming out of college. The fact Sanchez knows him back from the USC days could help.

I'll be surprised if he makes the team.

Really? I think he does especially because of his ability to play ST's.

Press Conference was boring. Rex said it was Tebow's best day. Said (kinda jokingly) he saw the argument for always going for 2 with Tebow but that the team won't do it. Everyone but Chaz laughed about what Cromartie said. Also said there's no truth the Jets are in the market for Cedric Benson.

Put me in the "surprised if Turner even makes the team" group as well.

Just a hunch. Nothing more.

Schillens wont stay healthy and Hill is a project right now. Turner doesnt offer much upside but he's a big target that can go over the middle of the field and make a catch.

Turner was one of my favorite big school sleepers coming out of college. The fact Sanchez knows him back from the USC days could help.

Really? I think he does especially because of his ability to play ST's.

Holmes, Hill, Kerley, & Schilens make the team, then it's Turner vs. White for the last spot.

Jeez...I keep on hearing about maybin? Am I going overboard by saying he could be a HUGE HUGE addition? He had 6 sacks in limited duty last year?

Has anyone been such an outcast on one team only to wreck havoc (the good kind of havoc) for another?

Jeez...I keep on hearing about maybin? Am I going overboard by saying he could be a HUGE HUGE addition? He had 6 sacks in limited duty last year?

Has anyone been such an outcast on one team only to wreck havoc (the good kind of havoc) for another?

I've been slacking on my Jets news recently so I havent heard anything from camp other then whats on ESPN which is Tebow vs. Sanchez, but, if Maybin could add a couple of pass rush moves and not completely rely on his speed to get a sack he could be a force to be reckoned with.

I've been slacking on my Jets news recently so I havent heard anything from camp other then whats on ESPN which is Tebow vs. Sanchez, but, if Maybin could add a couple of pass rush moves and not completely rely on his speed to get a sack he could be a force to be reckoned with.

Dunbar will be a huge help for him. He's a great coach.

Archived