The gap is closing

The Crusher

My problem is that I write out these long responses while going out of my way to avoid things like that, and then whoever I'm arguing with cherry picks one sentence from the entire post completely out of context to act like it proves something, at which point I want to throttle the douche nozzle.

So, I guess, um.... :rl:

When someone does that (like me) it means Im too tired to rebut your response.

When someone does that (like me) it means Im too tired to rebut your response.

It all depends on the person. That is certainly the case in some instances, and I kind of get that. There are others, however, who will do everything they can to completely change your opposing argument while blatantly ignoring anything that you said for which they have absolutely no defense. bit is infamous for this.

It all depends on the person. That is certainly the case in some instances, and I kind of get that. There are others, however, who will do everything they can to completely change your opposing argument while blatantly ignoring anything that you said for which they have absolutely no defense. bit is infamous for this.

tl;dr

Fear not, all we need is to get to when I mod my next game and they all (including Vic) will come rushing back. I've already had one person in particular who PMed me to specifically request I be sure to contact them once I've got a game going.

Tell me what else you can offer me. Fly down to my ranch, we can talk.

Archived