Villain's Mock Draft *2014*

Villain The Foe

Let me know what you think. I will update again after the Combine. 

R1, 18th pick: TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina.  62 rec. 973 yds,  3 TD's

R2, 49th pick: WR Davante Adams, Fresno State. 131 rec. 1718 Yds, 24 TD's

R3, 69th Pick: OG Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State. 

R3, 80th Pick: S Deone Bucannon, Washington State. 85 Tak, 5 INTs 

R4, 111th Pick: QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois. 375 completions, 66% comp percentage, 5050 yds, 53 TD's, 9 Int's.

R5, 142nd Pick: OLB Denicos Allen, Michigan State. 83 Tak, 5.5 Sacks  

R6, 179th Pick: WR Cody Hoffman, BYU. 57 rec. 894 yds, 5TD's. 

R7, 210th Pick: ILB Shawn Jackson, Tulsa. 124 Tak, 5 INT's, 5.5 Sacks. 

We can take care of the CB position via free agency. 

I don't know who a lot of these guys are but they play the right positions.  

I am really interested to see where Mettenberger and Aaron Murray end up going in the draft.   I could see the Jets taking either guy and actually letting them spend a year learning as the #3 before competing in 2015.  

I don't know who a lot of these guys are but they play the right positions.  

I am really interested to see where Mettenberger and Aaron Murray end up going in the draft.   I could see the Jets taking either guy and actually letting them spend a year learning as the #3 before competing in 2015.  

Funny you said that. I like the footage that I see from these guys and my intention was to put together a draft not based on the "usual suspects". I wanted to see if I could find some sleepers or guys who could really have a career in the league. The guy who im most impressed with is actually the 7th rounder Shawn Jackson. No one has heard of him but just look at his tape. Do not let his size deceive you, this dude can cut wind and has a high motor. He's going at 100% until the play is totally over. Has the potential with this coaching staff to be a David Harris replacement imo. A total sleeper. 

And speaking of cutting wind, keep mind of the 8:30 mark on the video. Just look at what this guy does. I REALLY HOPE we draft this dude. 

Funny you said that. I like the footage that I see from these guys and my intention was to put together a draft not based on the "usual suspects". I wanted to see if I could find some sleepers or guys who could really have a career in the league. The guy who im most impressed with is actually the 7th rounder Shawn Jackson. No one has heard of him but just look at his tape. Do not let his size deceive you, this dude can cut wind and has a high motor. He's going at 100% until the play is totally over. Has the potential with this coaching staff to be a David Harris replacement imo. A total sleeper. 

the way he plays reminds me of Bart Scott (younger version).    I doubt he runs well at the combine or pro day but he just looks like a football player.   I hope someone takes a chance on him, seems like a DeVito kind of guy who will latch on and last.  

the way he plays reminds me of Bart Scott (younger version).    I doubt he runs well at the combine or pro day but he just looks like a football player.   I hope someone takes a chance on him, seems like a DeVito kind of guy who will latch on and last.  

Did you see the 8:30 mark on the video? Unbelieveable, and from the other side of the field mind you. He can really sniff out the ball, be it inside runs, outside runs, screens, flats reverses etc. I'd have to agree with you, he just looks like a football player. He really stands out. What I also like is how a blocker really doesnt get up in his chest. He's able to use his hands so well while keep his head on track looking for the ball carrier. This guy isnt known now, but if he's invited to the combine he will afterwards. Im not sure if he will run well at the combine or not, however, what I see is a large man with deceptive speed and complete control over his body. 

Let me know what you think. I will update again after the Combine. 

R1, 18th pick: TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina.  62 rec. 973 yds,  3 TD's

R2, 49th pick: WR Davante Adams, Fresno State. 131 rec. 1718 Yds, 24 TD's

R3, 69th Pick: OG Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State. 

R3, 80th Pick: S Deone Bucannon, Washington State. 85 Tak, 5 INTs 

R4, 111th Pick: QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois. 375 completions, 66% comp percentage, 5050 yds, 53 TD's, 9 Int's.

R5, 142nd Pick: OLB Denicos Allen, Michigan State. 83 Tak, 5.5 Sacks  

R6, 179th Pick: WR Cody Hoffman, BYU. 57 rec. 894 yds, 5TD's. 

R7, 210th Pick: ILB Shawn Jackson, Tulsa. 124 Tak, 5 INT's, 5.5 Sacks. 

We can take care of the CB position via free agency.

Swap Ebron, and Allen for Shazier, or Ealy, and Colt Lyerla, and I would love this draft. TBH Lyerla is the better athlete, and has better hands, it's the off field issues that drop him from 1st round to 5th (I actually think he will blow up the combine, and someone will grab him Rd 3).

Swap Ebron, and Allen for Shazier, or Ealy, and Colt Lyerla, and I would love this draft. TBH Lyerla is the better athlete, and has better hands, it's the off field issues that drop him from 1st round to 5th (I actually think he will blow up the combine, and someone will grab him Rd 3).

I'll compromise. Lets make the switch, go to Florham Park and make this happen lol! Whats the full names of those two players you mentioned? I want to find tape on them. 

I'll compromise. Lets make the switch, go to Florham Park and make this happen lol! Whats the full names of those two players you mentioned? I want to find tape on them.

Ryan Shazier Ohio St.

Kony Ealy Missouri (him, and Sheldon are familiar with each other, and if we move to a 4 man front Ealy, And Coples at DE, Wilk, and Sheldon inside on passing downs would be SICK)! Rotate Snacks in, and move Coples outside on early downs.

• 1 month later...

And speaking of cutting wind, keep mind of the 8:30 mark on the video. Just look at what this guy does. I REALLY HOPE we draft this dude. 

Nice late round prospect. I'd love for us to grab him with one of our late round picks. Paired with Demario Davis, they'd make a hell of a tandem!

looks like a great replacement for mauga or what ever his name is

Archived