The Bevell - Harvin connection

deucebag

Plus Bevell and Harvin's kids go to the same school and have the same nanny.

How do i know that ? I don't. But just throwing it out there to add some much needed weight to the premise of this thread.

Do their kids share the same mother also? That would be something.

LOL!  If Idzik did half the stuff he was accused of, he would get about 2 hours sleep a night. He sounds like a busy man with all these cover ups and conspiracy theories!

if you hold a dollar bill upside down in front of a light, you can see idzik chiseling pieces of stone off the pyramid to sell for scrap to make a few bucks

if you hold a dollar bill upside down in front of a light, you can see idzik chiseling pieces of stone off the pyramid to sell for scrap to make a few bucks

Really? This is on the new dollar bills I am assuming.

LOL...Break out the Tin Foil Hats! Let's be clear, Bevell, while a possible Idzik choice, will not come here just because Harvin is here. In fact, maybeHarvin had friction with Bevell...who knows. I doubt Harvin would be thedeciding factor for Bevell...also, our owner appears to be counting pennies again...Bevell may balk at a cheap deal. I am smelling  Mangini type move in the offseason...an up an coming cheap assistant for hire as HC...sadly.

Get Chucky here!

LL

Archived