Mariota Vs Winston

Villain The Foe

Hilarity.

What's funnier is that apparently Winston is only the 2nd 1st round (or 1st overall, I don't remember) draft pick for Tampa Bay to throw a pick on their first NFL pass attempt.

Sucks to be a TB fan.

EDIT: You also should know your team sucks when it's abbreviation is the same a debilitating respiratory disease.

It's only one week...But everyone, and I mean everyone pundit wise had no questions about Winston and tons of questions about Mariota.

Bull.  Not me.  I have been screaming that Mariota was better for months.  Right, Dr . Detroit? 

One of these QB's is mature.  The other isn't. 

One has a quick release.  The other doesn't.

One is careful with the football.  The other is wreckless.

One can run.  The other can't.

The book is a long way from written on these two QBs, but this is a good glimpse of what I have been saying.  For months.

Hilarity.

What's funnier is that apparently Winston is only the 2nd 1st round (or 1st overall, I don't remember) draft pick for Tampa Bay to throw a pick on their first NFL pass attempt.

Sucks to be a TB fan.

EDIT: You also should know your team sucks when it's abbreviation is the same a debilitating respiratory disease.

Come on man Tom Brady isn't THAT bad...haha.

Honestly it really was a great qb class. It was extremely top heavy, but it was a good time to be drafting one or two. This years qb class isn't as great, at this point Goff is looking like the only qb worth drafting in the top 5. Jones is all potential and needs a few years to sit, Hackenberg shouldn't even be mentioned in the first round, and Connor Cook is looking like Alex Smith 2.0. Will be interesting to see if teams drop Goff like they did Bridgewater though, both are skinny.

Archived