Ole Miss Robert Nkemdiche

Jetsmanjb

Because it's unlikely that we'll be able to resign both Wilkerson and Harrison, I think we seriously need to consider taking Nkemdiche in the first round.  If he falls to us at 20 its a no brainer and it would be a home run.  There are questions about his character because of his arrest prior to the sugar bowl but I think his talent is a top 10 pick.   The arrest would be a reason why he falls to the late 1st round.  Do you think we should take him if he falls to us ? 

What a novel idea - taking another defensive lineman with our #1 pick.

patrickpacific says: Dec 21, 2015 1:24 PM

I have tons of friends at Ole Miss, classmates of his, all who say this guy is WEIRD. very immature and very entitled = NFL Bust

He's a great player but has all sorts of off the field issues, he makes Sheldon Richardson  look like Mother Theresa ....but if he falls to us, it might be worth a shot

That being said, I think we have to go LB, edge rusher, or offensive line at 20

He's a great player but has all sorts of off the field issues, he makes Sheldon Richardson  look like Mother Theresa ....but if he falls to us, it might be worth a shot

That being said, I think we have to go LB, edge rusher, or offensive line at 20

Yes we urgently need to address the OL.   It's about time.

Because it's unlikely that we'll be able to resign both Wilkerson and Harrison, I think we seriously need to consider taking Nkemdiche in the first round.  If he falls to us at 20 its a no brainer and it would be a home run.  There are questions about his character because of his arrest prior to the sugar bowl but I think his talent is a top 10 pick.   The arrest would be a reason why he falls to the late 1st round.  Do you think we should take him if he falls to us ? 

We have so many good DLmen that we can let one go and the move is to get another?  So we can go back to having too many DLmen?

Also goes against Maccs best player available philosophy 

Archived