Tyrod Taylor 8-14 120 yards 1 TD 3 INT

Odell Beckham 1 Rec 14 Yards 0 TD

Brent Grimes 1 Tackle

DRC From The Giants 3 Tackles 2 INT 1 Fumble Lost

Jones From The Dolphins 3 Tackles

Landry from The Dolphins 3 Rec 81 Yards 1 TD

Tyler Eifert from the Bengals got hurt

1. Team Jerry Rice at 03:10
  2. 1-10-IRV 26 (3:10) 33-C.Ivory up the middle to IRV 10 for 16 yards (20-R.Jones).
  3. Team Jerry Rice at 00:32
  4. 1-10-RIC 25 (:32) (Shotgun) 4-D.Carr pass short middle to 33-C.Ivory to RIC 36 for 11 yards (54-L.David).2-8-RIC 38 (:17) (Shotgun) 4-D.Carr pass short left to 33-C.Ivory pushed ob at RIC 43 for 5 yards (41-D.Rodgers-Cromartie).3-12-RIC 35 (:02) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor pass short middle to 33-C.Ivory to IRV 26 for 39 yards (24F-D.Freeman).

I caught a lot of flack when I said I would have signed DRC over Antonio Cromartie. Now I understand he signed a bigger contract, but he is a much better player

who would have made our 2ndary a whole lot better 2015-2017. AC needs to be released.

Problem is that DRC cant stay healthy. And he drops INTs.

I caught a lot of flack when I said I would have signed DRC over Antonio Cromartie. Now I understand he signed a bigger contract, but he is a much better player

who would have made our 2ndary a whole lot better 2015-2017. AC needs to be released.

We signed Cro a year after DRC signed with the Giants

DRC was never an option for Macc.

We didn't have that choice really, we did not sign cro the year that DRC was up for free agency.  We signed cro the next eyar and DRC was already signed.

Oh and guess which team was last in the league in pass defense last year?  The glorious giants.

Geez the guy has a decent Pro-Bowl game and now he's the best CB in the NFL

We signed Cro a year after DRC signed with the Giants

DRC was never an option for Macc.

Correct, but Idzik low balled him. If he got him under contract there never would have been a Antonio Cromartie II

Maybe there wouldn't have been a Revis II if the secondary played better that year.

Who was that CB Idzik signed who went off the deep end?? Was it Patterson?

Correct, but Idzik low balled him. If he got him under contract there never would have been a Antonio Cromartie II

Maybe there wouldn't have been a Revis II if the secondary played better that year.

Who was that CB Idzik signed who went off the deep end?? Was it Patterson?

Yeah, he let DRC leave the building, a huge mistake and watched him sign with the Giants.  But like you said, he had a brilliant fall back plan in Patterson.  That worked out well.

Archived