Did Game of Thrones spoil the Jets' season tonight?

SenorGato

Anyone else connect that Jon Snow was resurrected on the same weekend the Jets drafted Hackenberg? JMO but anyone can put two and two together when it's presented like that. You hate to see one show spoil another months in advance, but definitely a sign of hope for Jets fans.

4 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Anyone else connect that Jon Snow was resurrected on the same weekend the Jets drafted Hackenberg? JMO but anyone can put two and two together when it's presented like that. You hate to see one show spoil another months in advance, but definitely a sign of hope for Jets fans.

Wilkerson's Jet Career IMO. 

Resurrected - BUT FOR HOW LONG?!?! AND WILL HE BE THE SAME?!?!

The Dark Mo Rises in 2016.

2 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

So are we thinking adderal, coke or some sort of hypomanic episode that puts Mr. Cat in these moods? 

Actually I tend to believe that smaller hands for a QB will likely lead to more fumbles as well as the other issues that have been cited for QBs on this topic.  How small is too small? I do not know but at some point I think it becomes a problem.

9 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Martin is a huge Jets fan so I think this is 100% accurate :D  The prophecy will be fulfilled!  Long live the NY Dragon Riders!

Archived