Report: Decker Upset With Jets Over Fitzpatrick Situation

JetNation

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:13 PM, joewilly12 said:

Cough up some $$$$$ Eric how about restructuring your deal for Fitz. 

This Jets organization is a damn mess 

Agree with you , Decker and Revis both over paid ,it would be nice to see a Jets player do something to help get the Jets out of this cap hell  

10 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

Just trying to keep things straight here.  Smith Fan?

Not at all, and I'm totally serious about that. I'm just getting tired of the whole Fitz stuff. I'd take him back, but nowhere close to what he thinks he's worth.  

My big issue with the Decker thing is that this is between Fitz and the Jets.  No one else should be getting involved. He's paid to be a professional wide receiver and catch balls from guys who are on the team.  This is the equivalent to a child throwing a sh*t fit when he gets a toy he didn't want for Christmas over over the one he really wanted.  That's not being a teammate, that's being a d*ck.

3 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

See, here is why you have absolutely zero credibility with anyone other than Pats Trolls and complete idiots..... Lets see you go after the truth..... Geno's first TD was when the score was 28-6, half way through the 3rd Quarter, AKA game was already over and the Raiders were playing the clock. When the game mattered, with all the weaponzzzz that made Fitz look decent, and playing a very mediocre defense, Geno Smith had 0 TD's and 1 Int. He threw 2 TD's when the Raiders were playing the clock, and had nowhere near a 64% completion percentage. Its absolutely comical how you want to put all this context around Fitz's TD/Int and win ratio last year, then you will make an absurd post like this, and claim you are after the truth. 

Hey, the good thing is the Pats trolls and joewilly12 agree with you, so you have that going for you.

Zero credibility?  You mean like making excuses for his good play?  Youre the troll looking to excuse your own QB for numbers that are good to make him look better when compared to Fitz.  And you talk about credibility?  Do you throw out wins against the Giants?  They're a historically bad defense that Fitz was lucky to eek out a win against.  Counts though.  

Why don't you just admit that no matter what Geno does your not capable of saying anything good about it.  Whatever the reason. 

Because the more you type, the more you prove that you don't have a clue about the position and really should stop talking about complete idiots 

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Zero credibility?  You mean like making excuses for his good play?  Youre the troll looking to excuse your own QB for numbers that are good to make him look better when compared to Fitz.  And you talk about credibility?  Do you throw out wins against the Giants?  They're a historically bad defense that Fitz was lucky to eek out a win against.  Counts though.  

Why don't you just admit that no matter what Geno does your not capable of saying anything good about it.  Whatever the reason. 

Because the more you type, the more you prove that you don't have a clue about the position and really should stop talking about complete idiots 

LOL, who is my QB??? I have said many times that I would like to see Fitzpatrick come back because I think he gives the Jets the best chance to win, but I don't have an overly strong feeling either way. I don't think Geno is any good at all, and the next time he plays good football with any consistency would be the first.

My post was pointing out the incredible hypocrisy of the Fitz HATING crowd, mainly the ridiculous trolls who have turned this board into a toilet bowl.

I dont' see you getting your panties all in a wad every time someone makes an excuse for Fitzpatricks 10 wins, or 31 TD's, or 4000 yards, hmm, wonder why? Yet, when I point out the hypocrisy of someone who has made it a sport to do everything he can to try to take away from what Fitzpatrick did last year, is constantly raving about a game in which when it was in reach, was a horrible QB performance.

See, I don't really care what your or his stupid stance is, but when you act like hypocrites, I am going to call it out, just like I did.

You want to say Fitzpatricks stats were misleading, fine, I can understand the point, but don't turn around and tout the Raiders game which was a horrid performance until the game meant nothing, see how that works? Its funny because both extremes are silly, and I have not been on either side of the extreme, yet you get your panties in a wad over my post.

As for my understanding of the position, I am quite certain I played at a higher level of football then you ever have, and have a much better understanding for the position than you can even dream of, k sport?

1 minute ago, BowlesMovement said:

LOL, who is my QB??? I have said many times that I would like to see Fitzpatrick come back because I think he gives the Jets the best chance to win, but I don't have an overly strong feeling either way. I don't think Geno is any good at all, and the next time he plays good football with any consistency would be the first.

My post was pointing out the incredible hypocrisy of the Fitz HATING crowd, mainly the ridiculous trolls who have turned this board into a toilet bowl.

I dont' see you getting your panties all in a wad every time someone makes an excuse for Fitzpatricks 10 wins, or 31 TD's, or 4000 yards, hmm, wonder why? Yet, when I point out the hypocrisy of someone who has made it a sport to do everything he can to try to take away from what Fitzpatrick did last year, is constantly raving about a game in which when it was in reach, was a horrible QB performance.

See, I don't really care what your or his stupid stance is, but when you act like hypocrites, I am going to call it out, just like I did.

You want to say Fitzpatricks stats were misleading, fine, I can understand the point, but don't turn around and tout the Raiders game which was a horrid performance until the game meant nothing, see how that works? Its funny because both extremes are silly, and I have not been on either side of the extreme, yet you get your panties in a wad over my post.

As for my understanding of the position, I am quite certain I played at a higher level of football then you ever have, and have a much better understanding for the position than you can even dream of, k sport?

As I said.  You hate Geno so when he puts up numbers superior to what Fitz puts up on average they're not impressive.  

I have no doubt you actually believe that you have a better understanding about the game than most.  But as soon as you start dissecting someone's numbers to put them down you prove that you don't have an argument and are desperately trying to make  point.  Sorry if your repeating over and over that Geno never will or never can be better than what we saw out of a rookie or 2nd year QB isn't insightful.  Or proves that you have any understanding of the game.  

Sport. 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

As I said.  You hate Geno so when he puts up numbers superior to what Fitz puts up on average they're not impressive.  

I have no doubt you actually believe that you have a better understanding about the game than most.  But as soon as you start dissecting someone's numbers to put them down you prove that you don't have an argument and are desperately trying to make  point.  Sorry if your repeating over and over that Geno never will or never can be better than what we saw out of a rookie or 2nd year QB isn't insightful.  Or proves that you have any understanding of the game.  

Sport. 

I don't hate Geno, I hate morons who act like hypocrites. I had no intent on bashing Genos game, get a grip, I was pointing out hypocrisy, which you obviously don't understand.

I have never once said Geno can't improve, if you can find one post, I'll leave the board and never come back, if not, maybe you will acknowledge you don't know what the fk your talking about, as usual. Sport

28 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

I don't hate Geno, I hate morons who act like hypocrites. I had no intent on bashing Genos game, get a grip, I was pointing out hypocrisy, which you obviously don't understand.

I have never once said Geno can't improve, if you can find one post, I'll leave the board and never come back, if not, maybe you will acknowledge you don't know what the fk your talking about, as usual. Sport

Hypocrites? 

You mean like those who complain that anyone can complain about what Fitz can or can't do because he threw 31 TDs but came up short of the playoffs?  Because thinking we can get similar production at a huge saving makes someone a hypocrite?  Because when I say we can miss the playoffs just as easily with Geno as we can with Fitz and save 10 mil that makes me a hypocrite?  I thought it was zero credibility.  The kind of credibility you get when you denegrate Geno's numbers while they're better than Fitzs numbers.  Which you recite as if that doesn't then make you a hypocrite.  

Hey, what do I know.  I'm a moron and a hypocrite 

Logic has a place here.  Not calling people hypocrites.

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Hypocrites? 

You mean like those who complain that anyone can complain about what Fitz can or can't do because he threw 31 TDs but came up short of the playoffs?  Because thinking we can get similar production at a huge saving makes someone a hypocrite?  Because when I say we can miss the playoffs just as easily with Geno as we can with Fitz and save 10 mil that makes me a hypocrite?  I thought it was zero credibility.  The kind of credibility you get when you denegrate Geno's numbers while they're better than Fitzs numbers.  Which you recite as if that doesn't then make you a hypocrite.

Logic has a place here.  Not calling people hypocritical 

Still waiting for that post, sport, find it yet? If you had any dignity, OR class, you would apologize, but I suspect I shouldn't hold my breath. You have zero clue what the hell your talking about, and lumping me in with others, because your lazy.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Hypocrites? 

Logic has a place here.  Not calling people hypocritical 

Besides, when the fk did I call YOU a hypocrite?? Unless you are VTF, and have two accounts, I again don't know WTF your talking about

2 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Still waiting for that post, sport, find it yet? If you had any dignity, OR class, you would apologize, but I suspect I shouldn't hold my breath. You have zero clue what the hell your talking about, and lumping me in with others, because your lazy.

Hypocrite.  I'm a hypocrite.

And you're the one with a vast understanding of the game.  Lol. 

Youre arguing with me because I think Geno should get a chance.  Good for you for knowing what he is.  Whatever your point is, whatever you're waiting for. 

Argue that Geno can never play, will never be as good as what Fitz was a year ago, accomplish whatever you think Fitz accomplished. 

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Youre arguing with me because I think Geno should get a chance.  Good for you for knowing what he is.  Whatever your point is, whatever you're waiting for. 

Argue that Geno can never play, will never be as good as what Fitz was a year ago, accomplish whatever you think Fitz accomplished. 

What the fk are you talking about? You started with me over my response to Villan, I never once said your wrong for thinking that, I hope your drunk or stoned

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I went back and re-read our back and forth. I still have no idea WTF you re talking about. I have ZERO problem with you thinking Geno should get a chance, zero. And I have never said anything about him not being able to improve, or any of the other BS you are spewing towards me. Your entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. I don't think Geno is ever going to be a good QB, mostly because I think he is severly lacking in the leadership dept. and I compare him to a Jay Cutler who will wow you with his physical abilities, but nobody seems to like him. Could I be wrong, of course, if he starts, I hope he I am wrong, I will root like hell for him if he starts. You really need to pick these fights with the right people. I called VTF a hypocrite because he cherry picks stats to make a point against Fitzpatrick, while ignoring extremely important context when touting Geno, that has nothing to do with me hating Geno, it has everything to do with me calling a spade a spade. If you don't like it, ignore me, but no reason to attack me like you did, you act like a real ahole when you do that.

Archived