With the Jets having just wrapped up their second of 10 organized team activity practices, Jets Wire has hit the Twitter universe to compile a few questions for a quick fan Q&A.

Again, this is just a quick Q&A, and Jets Wire will still have a more in-depth mailbag as usual on Sunday.

have any additional questions? Feel free to shoot over an email, or drop a comment in the comment section below.

HUGHES: Going to get this one out of the way early. Here’s what happened in the locker room:

For the most part, Geno Smith’s interview with reporters was fine. He answered all questions, gave good answers was positive and even took some of the harder ones thrown his way. A lot of his quotes can be found here. 

With that being said, towards the end of his interview, he got “testy” with a reporter, which I tweeted, and apparently that didn’t resonate well for lack of additional information — twitter character limits hurt that.

Smith was asked a question regarding Ryan Fitzpatrick and if he’d like to see him come back. Smith responded asking, essentially, “why” the reporter was asking him that question. The reporter responded by saying, “Because you’re his teammate.” Nothing crazy or wild there. Smith though, didn’t like that. He turned around and said “next question.”

Updated: Here’s the complete question-and-answer that led to Smith’s “next question” comment.

Q: Do you want him to come back?
Geno: That’s up to the front office and Ryan Fitzpatrick. Why would I speak on that?

Q: Because he’s your teammate
Geno: He’s not my teammate, right now, but I see what you’re saying.

Q: Last year. . .
Geno: Next question

The same reporter tried to ask another question (different question) and Smith responded “next question” three or four more times. The reporter then said “that is the next question,” to which Smith ignored it. He was asked questions by other reporters, before the reporter who asked the original question asked another, to which Smith responded again “next question.”

The AP actually had some well-timed video of the incident:

I would describe that as testy, and unneeded. It wasn’t a loaded question being asked to Smith; he just didn’t like it. There were some words after the mics were turned off, but I’m not going to get into that here.

HUGHES: Today it was a mix, and defensive coordinator Kacy Rodgers seemed to indicate that would continue with the cornerback rotation. With Darrelle Revis out, the three “starting” were Buster Skrine, Dee Milliner and Marcus Williams.

My assumption is that come the regular season, it’ll be Revis and Skrine in base, with Skrine moving inside and Williams outside in nickel. If an injury occurs to Revis or Williams, Milliner will be the next-man-up on the outside. That seemed to be the case today.

Don’t sleep on Dexter McDougle though; he got some nice looks inside Wednesday.

HUGHES: So, so early and it’s really hard to tell. I think the fact the Jets are working Jalin Marshall and Robby Anderson as kick returners says they’re trying to find a player with dual value — which goes hand-in-hand with what they wanted last year.

At the end of the day, I think you’ll see Jeremy Ross and Charone Peake make the team with Jalin Marshall landing on practice squad. Again, though, that can change so quickly. Too early to tell off of just one OTA (Jets have had two but media in attendance for just one).

HUGHES: Wish I could give you more on this, but all I’ve got to go off of is what he did in individuals. Keeping with what the Jets did last year, they split the team in two during the “team portion.”

The rookies and young guys near the bottom of the depth chart go to the far field away from reporters, while the veterans practice in front of the media. Todd Bowles adopted this from Bruce Arians in Arizona, as it gives players a chance to get a ton more reps.

Unfortunately, Hackenberg was on the far field, and as a result, it’s impossible to tell you how he did. He could have thrown five touchdowns, or five picks, for all we know.

During individuals, he looked solid, if that’s any consolation. Had nice zip on his passes and was accurate on most.

HUGHES: Too early to tell just two OTAs in, but I think Jordan Jenkins has a better chance to start than Darron Lee. Lee will be worked in based on the team the Jets are playing, but they’re very content with Erin Henderson and David Harris in the middle.

Jenkins worked primarily with the second unit on Wednesday as Trevor Reilly was in there with the 1s. I’d expect that to change as we get a few more weeks into this thing.

Connor Hughes covers the Jets and is the managing editor of Jets Wire.He can be reached on Twitter (@Connor_J_Hughes), or via email (chughes@usatoday.com)