Jets Risking Divided Locker Room in Fitzpatrick Negotiations?

JetNation

1 minute ago, BowlesMovement said:

At this point, you might as well just come out to the board as a Pats troll. Everyone is onto you, except for @joewilly12, @Mike135 and maybe @Villain The Foe, who are so consumed with Fitzpatrick hate that they want to believe you are one of them.

I dont hate Fitzpatrick I hate the fact that Jets fans are so QB starved they fall in love with a 34 yr old journeyman who has been with 6 teams in 11 years that 31 other NFL teams dont want him but fans see him as the savior for this organization. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Colgateman said:

I'm not a Pats troll at all, I recongnize greatness.

Would you like me to start citing the Seahawks? How about the Steelers? Or Ravens? I just use the Pats as my example since they are a rival and most familiar with.

lol, your not even good at what you do

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I dont hate Fitzpatrick I hate the fact that Jets fans are so QB starved they fall in love with a 34 yr old journeyman who has been with 6 teams in 11 years that 31 other NFL teams dont want him but fans see him as the savior for this organization. 

lol, nobody is in love with Fitzpatrick, the ones that want him back are the ones that see him as the best option for the short term, and a bridge to a true franchise QB, you and your insane clown posse are the only ones who think this way cuz 

5 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

What about when Big Ben got hurt? What did Antonio Brown say about Landry Jones and Mike Vick: That he will do his best ot help his team win and that they are good

When Matt Ryan wasn't doing to well last year: Julio said he believes they can get it right

Those guys spoke highly of every quarterback on their roster, can't say the same for Decker, who got sh*t on in the Super bowl, singlehandedly causing his team to lose.  Decker is a product of Peyton Manning. Brandon Marshall is a nut

912accb5_picard-facepalm.png?w=240

So Antonio Brown is going to complain because his starting QB got hurt while playing football, and he was stuck playing with a backup? FWIW our receivers were in that scenario last Summer when Geno antagonized IK into breaking his face. Marshall and Decker didn't complain. Either they were happy Geno was injured (which would be an indictment of Geno), or they were being the pros you're trying to say they're not, and made it work with Fitz. 

Also can you name the backup QB in Atlanta without using Google? I can't. I bet Julio Jones can't either. That's why he isn't complaining about Matt Ryan.

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I actually don't care if he's a Pats fan.  I like having opposing fans on the board.  Just can't be too much of a troll.  Which I'll admit he's pushing the limits on currently.

Funny, becasue every trolling posts he makes you seem to pos rep

Just now, BowlesMovement said:

lol, nobody is in love with Fitzpatrick, the ones that want him back are the ones that see him as the best option for the short term, and a bridge to a true franchise QB, you and your insane clown posse are the only ones who think this way cuz 

Short term?????  Its 2016 1969 was long ago. 

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

I'm willing to bet no one on that starting offense really wants Geno to start this year.  Not Decker.  Not Marshall.  Not Mangold.

Not Bowles. Not MacCagnan. Not Matt Forte. Not even Quincy Enunwa and Kenbrell Thompkins for crying out loud. Nobody!!!!

2 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

How many years ago is 1969 joewilly, give us one, for old time sake!!! Do it cuz!!!

Why are you proud of the our team not winning anything in 47 years? you should want a franchise QB, last time we had one, we won the Super bowl

Why are you proud of the our team not winning anything in 47 years? you should want a franchise QB, last time we had one, we won the Super bowl

lol, @ our and we, funny. But who says anyone is proud of anything? I don't get my self worth from the football team I root for, like you and @PatsFanTX do. Of course I would like to see the Jets get a franchise QB, but if it were easy to do, everyone would have one. Your about to see in a few years once the cheaters retire just how hard it is for your team too.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Figures you watch it, 

Watch what, jw12? I really don't know what you're talking about... I was just saying back to you your own drivel. Do I have to google it? Isn't he a news reporter or something? Is he from a liberal station? Are you implying I'm liberal because I take every stupid thing you say and mock you with it?

Actually, in this case, I didn't point any comments at you specifically... but you still took offense, because: insecurity.

4 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

lol, @ our and we, funny. But who says anyone is proud of anything? I don't get my self worth from the football team I root for, like you and @PatsFanTX do. Of course I would like to see the Jets get a franchise QB, but if it were easy to do, everyone would have one. Your about to see in a few years once the cheaters retire just how hard it is for your team too.

How does giving my opinion on a sports forum mean I get my self worth from what team I root for?

You're taking this way too far man, this is supposed to be for casual conversation, not personal attacks

2 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

You're wrong.

PatsfanTX gets his self-worth from getting dummies to bite on his mid-tier troll bait. He is like the Larry the Cable Guy of message board. Not particularly funny, or witty, or complex... but he figure out how to appeal to the attention span of the least educated demographic out there... which also happens to be the largest.

He's a volume troll. No style points. 

How does giving my opinion on a sports forum mean I get my self worth from what team I root for?

You're taking this way too far man, this is supposed to be for casual conversation, not personal attacks

LOL, when you feel the need to go to another teams board, and pose as a Jets fan, trolling the crap out of Jets fans, you take this way too far. As for personal attacks, lol, you have made it a sport of making personal attacks here.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're wrong.

PatsfanTX gets his self-worth from getting dummies to bite on his mid-tier troll bait. He is like the Larry the Cable Guy of message board. Not particularly funny, or witty, or complex... but he figure out how to appeal to the attention span of the least educated demographic out there... which also happens to be the largest.

He's a volume troll. No style points. 

Prolly right..... But I do think he gets some self worth as a Pats fan too, I think he has deluded himself into thinking he is in somehow a superior human being because "his" team has won 4 SB's, much like many Pats and Yankee fans do. 

LOL, when you feel the need to go to another teams board, and pose as a Jets fan, trolling the crap out of Jets fans, you take this way too far. As for personal attacks, lol, you have made it a sport of making personal attacks here.

look man, you gotta calm down, I am a jets fan I am just very critical of this team, especially when they haven't won anything in so long. 

Prolly right..... But I do think he gets some self worth as a Pats fan too, I think he has deluded himself into thinking he is in somehow a superior human being because "his" team has won 4 SB's, much like many Pats and Yankee fans do. 

No, that's part of the trolling. You bite on it.

Now you know.

Archived