Jets Risking Divided Locker Room in Fitzpatrick Negotiations?

JetNation

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decker,Marshall and Mangold are actually destroying themselves the first thing you are taught when you sign up to play organized sports is that football is a team sport no individuals,the worse part is these bad examples are being paid a lot of money. 

It will all work out in the end regardless of who the QB is. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Decker,Marshall and Mangold are actually destroying themselves the first thing you are taught when you sign up to play organized sports is that football is a team sport no individuals,the worse part is these bad examples are being paid a lot of money. 

Mangold's wife gave birth ... His excuse is legit

I think its obvious the three arent there because they're unhappy with the Fitz situation. No one schedules a vacation after having 4 months off that coincides with the first week they're supposed to report. Its a bullsh*t move by them tbh, but holy hell these guys think Geno's a joke.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I think its obvious the three arent there because they're unhappy with the Fitz situation. No one schedules a vacation after having 4 months off that coincides with the first week they're supposed to report. Its a bullsh*t move by them tbh, but holy hell these guys think Geno's a joke.

Considering all 3 have never won anything in there entire careers lets leave the QB decision to the coaching staff 

1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

Marshall is a crazy idiot

Decker got owned by a 3rd rate cornerback in the Super bowl.

Two trash bin old men, need to get rid of those cancers.

If it werent for the NFLPA they would be running wind sprints and laps all practice when they did return 

If the Jets are at risk at losing the locker room over one of the least successful starting QB's in the NFL who's never made the playoffs in his 11 year career, then it's already time to give Bowles his walking papers and probably Mac too.

<3 the Jets! 

Just now, JiF said:

If the Jets are at risk at losing the locker room over the one of the least successful starting QB's in the NFL who's never made the playoffs in his 11 year career, then it's already time to give Bowles his walking papers and probably Mac too.

<3 the Jets! 

Agree 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

If it werent for the NFLPA they would be running wind sprints and laps all practice when they did return 

exactly, these diva receivers are stupid.

I wish we had a guy like Julio Jones, Anotnio Brown, Marques Colston, or Anquan Boldin, or Julian Edelman or Gronk Guys who supports every quarterback who throws to them and are leaders, and don't chime into sh*t that doesn't concern them and play. I wish the Jets had some of those but no.

We have two bitch boy diva receivers who sh*t the bed in big moments. that's the Jets way though.

2 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

I wish we had a guy like Julio Jones, Anotnio Brown, Marques Colston, or Anquan Boldin, or Julian Edelman or Gronk Guys who supports every quarterback who throws to them and are leaders, and don't chime into sh*t that doesn't concern them and play. I wish the Jets had some of those but no.

We have two bitch boy diva receivers who sh*t the bed in big moments. that's the Jets way though.

Such an obvious pats troll.

Just now, rex-n-effect said:

A "source" confirmed by somebody else in the media. LOL ok. This is a story because two media sources needed something to say. 

And because it involves the NY Jets it must be true and a knock on the organization. 

Just now, rex-n-effect said:

Such an obvious pats troll.

Such an obvious Ryan fitztragic lover.

You have him in your avi

You have him on your wall

You have him on your car

NO plaayoffs 6 teams, 11 years and has only beat 7 teams with a winning record in 11 years.

Garbage bin, jets are such a circus lmao, and the fans are even more delusional. 

5 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

4 of those receivers play with Hall of Fame quarterbacks. Good analogy.

Booger actually said that any fan that doesn't want the Jets to pay $15M would be sitting in the booth with him in December (whatever the hell that means) because our team won't be in the AFC championship game come January.   How the hell do these morons get jobs on an NFL station.  Fitz has never made the playoffs for any team yet if we do not break next year's cap to sign him, we can kiss that AFC title game appearance goodbye. 

1 minute ago, Colgateman said:

Such an obvious Ryan fitztragic lover.

You have him in your avi

You have him on your wall

You have him on your car

NO plaayoffs 6 teams, 11 years and has only beat 7 teams with a winning record in 11 years.

Garbage bin, jets are such a circus lmao, and the fans are even more delusional. 

This doesn't even make sense but please, carry on. 

Just now, nyjets782 said:

Booger actually said that any fan that doesn't want the Jets to pay $15M would be sitting in the booth with him in December (whatever the hell that means) because our team won't be in the AFC championship game come January.   How the hell do these morons get jobs on an NFL station.  Fitz has never made the playoffs for any team yet if we do not break next year's cap to sign him, we can kiss that AFC title game appearance goodbye. 

But they want a fun season where the QB gooses other players while being interviewed on TV didnt you enjoy the Jets winning 10 games and breaking our hearts with terrible loss in the game that counted the most. 

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

4 of those receivers play with Hall of Fame quarterbacks. Good analogy.

What about when Big Ben got hurt? What did Antonio Brown say about Landry Jones and Mike Vick: That he will do his best ot help his team win and that they are good

When Matt Ryan wasn't doing to well last year: Julio said he believes they can get it right

Those guys spoke highly of every quarterback on their roster, can't say the same for Decker, who got sh*t on in the Super bowl, singlehandedly causing his team to lose.  Decker is a product of Peyton Manning. Brandon Marshall is a nut

But they want a fun season where the QB gooses other players while being interviewed on TV didnt you enjoy the Jets winning 10 games and breaking our hearts with terrible loss in the game that counted the most. 

He then said that its only a small segment of delusional fans who don't want to sign Fitz for $15M.  After all, "it's not your money".  He apparently has a very weak understanding of the salary cap.

15 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

You have Gronk and Edelman still no? 

8 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

The only thing divided is Jets fans when it comes to Fitzpatrick. 

The Fans, it seems, are far more divided than the Jets locker room.

Those who support Geno as our starter simply think they know better than our players, Head Coach and GM.

Just now, nyjets782 said:

He then said that its only a small segment of delusional fans who don't want to sign Fitz for $15M.  After all, "it's not your money".  He apparently has a very weak understanding of the salary cap.

Financially speaking we dont have the cap space available to sign Fitz,

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Those who support Geno as our starter simply think they know better than our players, Head Coach and GM.

i dont support the Jets spending $12 million a season on a 34 yr old  journeyman QB who has never won anything in his career. 

i dont support the Jets spending $12 million a season on a 34 yr old  journeyman QB who has never won anything in his career. 

What do you have against old guys? Or is it young guys you have somethin against, you are confusing me cuz

Look in PFT today they went over the Marshall element of this story and basically said that it was Mehta with no facts as usual connecting the dots. Let's see what happens. And again nothing concrete saying that Fitz is demanding 15 or 16 per. It's nothing more than a rumor Fitz haters have jumped all over.

Just now, BowlesMovement said:

Depends, do they come with all the cheating that leads to their success??

what cheating? Those are teammates that actually worked together and win, and are team players.

Can't say the same for Decker.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Eh, this argument is becoming less relevant.  If Macc n Bowles really felt that way, do you think Decker would be doing this?  Granted he doesn't seem like the brightest tool in the shed, but this move (and making it public) is not a good thing for his reputation.  

No sense to do this if it was a given Fitz was gonna be signed eventually.  It may very well be the case that Macc n Bowles are leaning towards not signing Fitz.

Just now, Colgateman said:

what cheating? Those are teammates that actually worked together and win, and are team players.

Can't say the same for Decker.

At this point, you might as well just come out to the board as a Pats troll. Everyone is onto you, except for @joewilly12, @Mike135 and maybe @Villain The Foe, who are so consumed with Fitzpatrick hate that they want to believe you are one of them.

Just now, Mike135 said:

Eh, this argument is becoming less relevant.  If Macc n Bowles really felt that way, do you think Decker would be doing this?  Granted he doesn't seem like the brightest tool in the shed, but this move (and making it public) is not a good thing for his reputation.  

No sense to do this if it was a given Fitz was gonna be signed eventually.  It may very well be the case that Macc n Bowles are leaning towards not signing Fitz.

Exactly if they wanted Fitzpatrick signed he would be 

Just now, BowlesMovement said:

At this point, you might as well just come out to the board as a Pats troll. Everyone is onto you, except for @joewilly12, @Mike135 and maybe @Villain The Foe, who are so consumed with Fitzpatrick hate that they want to believe you are one of them.

I'm not a Pats troll at all, I recongnize greatness.

Would you like me to start citing the Seahawks? How about the Steelers? Or Ravens? I just use the Pats as my example since they are a rival and most familiar with.

39 minutes ago, ljr said:

Hahahhahaha ... Tucker & Booger destroying Geno!

Think I heard them say Cimini is on at 10...at work so can't tune in.

Yeah, they were lighting Geno up.  I actually felt bad for the guy.

1 minute ago, BowlesMovement said:

I actually don't care if he's a Pats fan.  I like having opposing fans on the board.  Just can't be too much of a troll.  Which I'll admit he's pushing the limits on currently.

Archived