Albert Breer on our 2017 QB

Pcola

4 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

WOW. If by some miracle Cousins becomes available you have to make a play for the guy. He is LIGHT YEARS better than Glennon who some think is the second coming. Cousins is lighting it up and putting it all together on the field. He is going through his progressions, making smart decisions with the football, and making the Redskins relevant again. That in and of itself is why the Redskins should lock him up to a long term deal. Then again they are the Redskins so anything can happen.

To all Glennon guys. Here's a news flash: IF GLENNON WAS SO GREAT WHY ISNT HE STARTING? WHY WOULD THEY DRAFT ANOTHER QB IF HE IS SO GREAT? The answer? He is not a starting QB in this league. Jesus Christ the friggin guy would be starting if he was any good. You guys think he will come to the Jets and magically transform into a starter after being passed over multiple times? One guy actually said to tailor an offense so he could flourish. Another newsflash: THERE IS NO PRO STYLE OFFENSE HE FLOURISH IN BECAUSE HE SUCKS. Did that spell it out for you? Can you grasp the simple fact that his coaching staff apparently has? He is a B-A-C-K-U-P in this league plain and simple. He is not a starter, never will be a starter, and could never be a starter. If he was capable he would already be starting. GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD. Fer cryin out loud get a clue!

I had to just laugh out loud.  And this post will look so uneducated when there will be multiple teams looking to sign him this offseason to be their STARTING QB!  GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If the Pats can't trade Jimmy G the Jets need to show up with a dump truck full of money and sign the kid 

I can see Josh McDaniels getting the 49ers job, and trading the 49ers 2nd round pick to his boy Bill for Jimmy G, one of those predetermined wink wink deals before he takes the job.

If Josh don't get the 49ers job I can't think of another coaching vacancy that will be available this offseason for him, I think Doug Marrone will be handed the Jaguars job, and maybe the Colts job opens up, but don't think McDaniels is a fit there.

Now that I think about it 49ers job isn't even a guarantee to open up, Hmmm this might be a very slow black Monday, Gus Bradley is the only HC I can think of that is 100% getting fired.  I could be missing an obvious choice, but only other teams I can see opening up are Indy, possibly the Rams (going to have to eat a lot of money that Fisher is owed),  John Fox in Chicago, but think he survives, and Cutler is the fall guy this offseason, and the Jets being an outside chance, unlikely thou.

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I can see Josh McDaniels getting the 49ers job, and trading the 49ers 2nd round pick to his boy Bill for Jimmy G, one of those predetermined wink wink deals before he takes the job.

If Josh don't get the 49ers job I can't think of another coaching vacancy that will be available this offseason for him, I think Doug Marrone will be handed the Jaguars job, and maybe the Colts job opens up, but don't think McDaniels is a fit there.

Now that I think about it 49ers job isn't even a guarantee to open up, Hmmm this might be a very slow black Monday, Gus Bradley is the only HC I can think of that is 100% getting fired.  I could be missing an obvious choice, but only other teams I can see opening up are Indy, possibly the Rams (going to have to eat a lot of money that Fisher is owed),  John Fox in Chicago, but think he survives, and Cutler is the fall guy this offseason, and the Jets being an outside chance, unlikely thou.

Watch out for Bengals job coming open.Just a hunch. Also, if Rex flames out in Buffalo last 5 games, Pegula might cut his loss.

On 11/30/2016 at 9:40 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I can't take credit for it, that argument has been out there for years.  OL play has struggled bigtime across the board.  Might be part of the reason the NFL is trying to do more to protect the QB's with flags year in and year out (aside from Cam Newton, that is).  

They should just do what they do with the Pats. Let them hold all game

14 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Eek, Cutler...Golden Arm, Pyrite brain.

I should stop trying to figure out what I think the Jets should do and start trying to figure out what the Jets will do. That way it'll hurt less when they do the latter instead of the former. Cutler and a first round corner sounds about right.

6 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I had to just laugh out loud.  And this post will look so uneducated when there will be multiple teams looking to sign him this offseason to be their STARTING QB!  GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD.

Did you laugh out loud? Was it the post or were you looking at what you wrote? Glennon is such a great QB isn't he? I mean he is so good he must be playing and starting right? When was the last time this guy started a game? Well when? Come on impress us with your vast knowledge that is so great you know more than the coaches who DRAFTED another QB when having this stud on their team. You know what? You can't. Glennon may be highly sought after this off-season. As a back-up or a one year rental for a team that will draft an unworthy QB in the 1st round. That is it. Kindly remove your head from your arse before you post. You may see things differently. Maybe you should actually look at facts as well. Hey who knows you might actually not make an arse of yourself. GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD.

18 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Did you laugh out loud? Was it the post or were you looking at what you wrote? Glennon is such a great QB isn't he? I mean he is so good he must be playing and starting right? When was the last time this guy started a game? Well when? Come on impress us with your vast knowledge that is so great you know more than the coaches who DRAFTED another QB when having this stud on their team. You know what? You can't. Glennon may be highly sought after this off-season. As a back-up or a one year rental for a team that will draft an unworthy QB in the 1st round. That is it. Kindly remove your head from your arse before you post. You may see things differently. Maybe you should actually look at facts as well. Hey who knows you might actually not make an arse of yourself. GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD.

LOL

Clueless is probably not good enough to try, and explain your opinion on Glennon.

This is all from me enjoy your holidays bud we will just have to agree to seriously disagree.  Cheers.

Archived