Backup fullback and backup punter?????

doggystyle

What the hell are the Jets thinking? Do we have another fullback on the roster other than Askew? And who is backing up Ben Graham this season in case he's winded? This is ridiculous.

Like the guy from texas says:

same old Jets:Cuss:

Are you actually complaining about who our backup PUNTER is going to be?

What is a back up punter? That's a job I could handle. They cut Luke Lawton so the back-up fullbacks are Ben Moa and Hartigan. Having an UFA as your back-up FB isn't a big deal. They also may be planning at Pociask playing there a bit. Didn't he play some FB in college? Seems doubtful they'd waste a pick on a #5 TE, but apparently they did give him Shuler's old number.

What the hell are the Jets thinking? Do we have another fullback on the roster other than Askew? And who is backing up Ben Graham this season in case he's winded? This is ridiculous.

Backup punter?! This is the funniest thing I've read for days. Thanx! :shock::rl:

And who is backing up Ben Graham this season in case he's winded? This is ridiculous.

I don't think my wife is dumb enough to ask why the jets don't have a back up punter :eek:

Doggy:

You have taken worrying to a new level. You're right! To hell with worrying about who the starting QB is going to be, the health of Curtis Martin, or how possibly two rookie starting O-line men are going to do in the NFL. We should all be focused on the lack of a back up punter and only having three potential FBs in camp.

If the punter goes down I imagine the Jets could find some one who was servicable in about 24 hours. Great punters are hard to find, but decent punters are not uncommon.

If there is a FB shortage (and honestly I think that is where they intend to play Posciack (sp?)) I read somewhere that Schlegel played FB in high school. So, if the team runs through the two (three) FBs it has on the roster and there isnt one on the practice team or in Europe etc, I'm sure in a pinch Schlegel could fill in.

Archived