BwanaZulia

Half Full or Half Empty?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Half Full or Half Empty?

• Half Full
    • Half Empty
    • I hate you and this poll!

What kind of Jet fan are you?

Obviously, I am a pretty glass half full type of guy. I try to look for the positives in people, things and my beloved Jets.

I like to say, the glass is half full and I have the ice!

So, what type of Jet fan are you?

Half full or Half empty?

BZ

full ... until we are mathematically eliminated.

Yes indeedy!

Of course, then I just go the games because I like to watch them play.

I know most people hated the play, but that Miller pick against Buffalo was great last year.

BZ

Yes indeedy!

Of course, then I just go the games because I like to watch them play.

I know most people hated the play, but that Miller pick against Buffalo was great last year.

BZ

oh by no means do i stop watching... or not take joy in evey victory even if it means nothing.. it is just that after we are not eliminated... i am not thinking post - season... ;)

Glass is half full (like no one knew that already).

BTW, I watched the first half of the tampa game and in particular the first series because I missed it on Friday night and was concerned with everyone complaining about dink and dunking and taking too long to get up the field.

To me, that first drive showed me that we will not be as bad offensively as people make us out to be. Chad looked pretty good considering it was his first game action in almost a year, and he threw some hard tight spirals in between coverage to get the completion. I also thought Houston ran very well when he was in there with the first team OL. Lee Suggs is not an upgrade over Houston, they are essentially the same except Houston has been injured much less than Suggs and Suggs seems to have fumble issues.

What kind of Jet fan are you?

Obviously, I am a pretty glass half full type of guy. I try to look for the positives in people, things and my beloved Jets.

I like to say, the glass is half full and I have the ice!

So, what type of Jet fan are you?

Half full or Half empty?

BZ

half full? BZ, you are an overflowing-spilling-onto-the-table-and-gushing-all-over-the-floor-that-would-take-40-oompa-loompas-with-a-squigee-in-each-hand-to-clean-up kind of fan.

I think Bollinger will lead the Jets to a Super Bowl victory, win mvp and break passing records in the process.

I consider myself to be an analytical realist with a bent towards quantum optimism.

As far as the glass and it's contents, I concern myself not, and define my state not, by that which is temporal. Liquid comes and goes. Tides ebb and flow. The sun rises and sets.

I am here now, unchanging, unshakable, awake!

Archived