O.T- Check out Tom Shane's new article on front page

faba

Have to agree with Tom on this point-

I like the fact that the so called experts do not think much of the Jets chances this coming year. My whole life rooting for the Jets we always have done better as underdogs and terrible as favorites.

Yes there are question marks- but which team does not have them?

Have to agree with Tom on this point-

I like the fact that the so called experts do not think much of the Jets chances this coming year. My whole life rooting for the Jets we always have done better as underdogs and terrible as favorites.

Yes there are question marks- but which team does not have them?

that was really cool Tom-thanks the "it's up to us" part I like too and when we all imagine what we want to happen sometimes it does.It's worked in chat rooms I was in while games were being played.Someone would say here comes a bomb to Coles for a TD and it would occur.We CAN change things-positive thinking works.Just don't tell the Pats fans WHAT we are wishing for their negativity will screw up the vibes for sure.Oh yea one more thing I agree with what Jetnation thinks we're in for this year,but I'll take Shane's advice and won't say what it is...

that was really cool Tom-thanks the "it's up to us" part I like too and when we all imagine what we want to happen sometimes it does.It's worked in chat rooms I was in while games were being played.Someone would say here comes a bomb to Coles for a TD and it would occur.We CAN change things-positive thinking works.Just don't tell the Pats fans WHAT we are wishing for their negativity will screw up the vibes for sure.Oh yea one more thing I agree with what Jetnation thinks we're in for this year,but I'll take Shane's advice and won't say what it is...

There is one group of fans taht can relate to Jets fans... and Tom isn't going to want to hear it, because he hates them... but Detroit fans. Lions fans, to be more exact. They've gone even longer without a championship (never even been to the Super Bowl!) and yet, they believe too.

There is one group of fans taht can relate to Jets fans... and Tom isn't going to want to hear it, because he hates them... but Detroit fans. Lions fans, to be more exact. They've gone even longer without a championship (never even been to the Super Bowl!) and yet, they believe too.

BTW your article made it to the Insiders board and both you and the very sexy GGG are said to be missed there......SoFla went to bat for ya TS

Thanks SoFla. I actually just saw it. :wink: :lol:

Like I've always maintained, there are good dudes there. I didn't leave because I didn't like the posters. If I did, I wouldn't have subversively invited them all here. :lol:

btw, my favorite part of that thread is that it was meant to salute GGG's greatness and it was hijacked to promote MY greatness! LOL! In your FACE, GGG!

BTW your article made it to the Insiders board and both you and the very sexy GGG are said to be missed there......SoFla went to bat for ya TS

Like I've always maintained, there are good dudes there. I didn't leave because I didn't like the posters. If I did, I wouldn't have subversively invited them all here. :lol:

btw, my favorite part of that thread is that it was meant to salute GGG's greatness and it was hijacked to promote MY greatness! LOL! In your FACE, GGG!

it does my heart good to see some positive thinking on the front page of JN. Keep it up, homers! :wink:

Bit...you know how hard I have been working to get TomShane to lighten up a bit.

Partnering with a Patriots fan like Tom may not have been the best idea in hindsight.

it does my heart good to see some positive thinking on the front page of JN. Keep it up, homers! :wink:

Bit...you know how hard I have been working to get TomShane to lighten up a bit.

Partnering with a Patriots fan like Tom may not have been the best idea in hindsight.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94363

LOL! Over/Under on posts in that JI thread before someone says "You know who I miss? Maxman!" I'm starting the bidding at "infinity." Any takers? :lol::lol:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94363

LOL! Over/Under on posts in that JI thread before someone says "You know who I miss? Maxman!" I'm starting the bidding at "infinity." Any takers? :lol::lol:

Archived