Cimini Chat Transcript

Maxman

Appriciate the kind words Max. No worries, I am not afraid of posting, but I am limited in my typing time, as my jobs causes me to pull away from the cpu quite often. I only post from work because, believe it or not, this hick Texan does not have the net at home, yee haw. I will try to get a few more in there, and who knows, with Tom's exit, maybe I can take up the gay joke void. You type nice BTW, and I am almost sure your stroke is exquisite. :wink: :oops:

Ryno with an Avatar like that I am sure the gay void would be filled....

An nevermind.

It really is time for the Nation to move past the homo stuff. :evil:

Ryno with an Avatar like that I am sure the gay void would be filled....

An nevermind.

It really is time for the Nation to move the homo stuff to it's own forum. =D>

Could not agree more, it would be great for "OUR" community. First, freedom to marry; now freedom to discuss our husband's "behind" their backs, just like every other red-blooded, apple pie bakin' wife.

Of course I was late and missed the chat. :roll:

That was one of the best chats I have seen, excellent job Max and members, good questions and good answers. =D>

I really believe Cimini started to sweat when I would say R44 is up next. Or AEC4 is up next. It seemed like a congressional hearings at times.

I loved the answer, uh I have that information but I would have to look it up (about the salary cap stuff).

Rich had no idea there was going to be a quiz! Rich has been so kind to this site though, I couldn't begin to thank him enough!

I really believe Cimini started to sweat when I would say R44 is up next. Or AEC4 is up next. It seemed like a congressional hearings at times.

I loved the answer, uh I have that information but I would have to look it up (about the salary cap stuff).

Rich had no idea there was going to be a quiz! Rich has been so kind to this site though, I couldn't begin to thank him enough!

you guys didn't lob any softballs at him, that's for sure =D>

Bout time to find a beat writer who tells it like it is. There is only 1 other guy besides Cimini, who is objective in his Jets reporting, and thats Randy Lange. IMO, Cimini and Lange are on their own level, then its just everyone else.

I'm pissed at myself that I didnt remember my original question. I wanted to ask him about the NT situation, what the coaches are feeling about with Reed, Legree and more importantly Sione Pouhas rookie progression.

For 1 thing, I just hope Cimini is wrong abour Rivers. I just would love the Jets to get Rivers, instead of some 2 bit average QB like Volek, who will never be confused for a superbowl leading QB. Cimini obviously has his sources, but I hope the Jets FO has a change of heart and goes after Rivers.

We have heard about the Jets maybe courting Brees, but trust me on this one, Brees is going nowhere. He and Tomlinson are best buds, its not like Brees is doing bad, he's playing well. No need to change the top QB on the team, when he is their leader and their franchise RB would sure be pissed off if they traded Brees. Doesnt make sense. Brees is young, playing at a high level, and is the emotional and figure leader on that team. That FO and coaching staff would have to have the biggest pair ever to get rid of a QB like Brees, for an unproven talent like Rivers. If it would blow up, the entire FO and coaching staff would get fired.

I'm pissed at myself that I didnt remember my original question. I wanted to ask him about the NT situation, what the coaches are feeling about with Reed, Legree and more importantly Sione Pouhas rookie progression.

barton, how the hell do you "forget" your friggn' question? :shock:

You need to give yourself the "Dooshey of the Day" award for that gem.

Here is what I like about Rich. You can ask him anything. He had the Mawae thing earlier this year, the Chad thing last year....not once did he say to us, hey let's avoid that.

You can disagree with his opinions if you choose but he is a stand up guy.

Nice read. I love it that Cimini said Rivers was not even on the Jets radar, as I seem to be the biggest proponent of staying the **** away from him.

However, I wish someone would have asked a follow up question like "If the Jets don't want Rivers, who are some possible names they could bring in?" The damn chat room does not work on my home computer. Why, I do not know.

Troll....is your PC old? FlashChat is a memory hog. UPGRADE.

I wish I would have gotten in a John Lott question. That was my big regret. Why are they experiencing SO many injuries???

I got this computer in December 2003. I do have AOL dial-up. Could that be part of the problem?

I wish I would have gotten in a John Lott question. That was my big regret. Why are they experiencing SO many injuries???

John Lott is gone. I don't even know the name of the strength coach this year.

I brought this up elsewhere earlier in the week. John Lott was a HUGE loss this off season, especially with the unusual injuries we are getting.

A new routine, or emphasizing different muscle groups, may be factoring into our problems in that area.

I brought this up elsewhere earlier in the week. John Lott was a HUGE loss this off season, especially with the unusual injuries we are getting.

A new routine, or emphasizing different muscle groups, may be factoring into our problems in that area.

Exactly. I know these guys are all professionals and they work hard. But it just seems strange to have that many injuries. Chad's aside I can't remember ever having two guys out because of torn triceps.

Also if they are not practicing in pads does that mean more guys are banged up (pulled hamstrings, etc) then we are aware of.

I have never seen something fall apart this fast. I think there may be something to this Lott theory. Otherwise we are left with BAD LUCK. And I am sick of using that excuse.

I got this computer in December 2003. I do have AOL dial-up. Could that be part of the problem?

Dialup might be the issue. Like I said FlashChat is a hog. Requires some resources.

It is time for broadband my friend! :mrgreen:

Exactly. I know these guys are all professionals and they work hard. But it just seems strange to have that many injuries. Chad's aside I can't remember ever having two guys out because of torn triceps.

Also if they are not practicing in pads does that mean more guys are banged up (pulled hamstrings, etc) then we are aware of.

I have never seen something fall apart this fast. I think there may be something to this Lott theory. Otherwise we are left with BAD LUCK. And I am sick of using that excuse.

Max, in all honesty, have you ever heard of a torn tricep? I've heard of torn biceps, torn pecs...never heard of a torn tri, and we have two!

Max, in all honesty, have you ever heard of a torn tricep? I've heard of torn biceps, torn pecs...never heard of a torn tri, and we have two!

There was a bodybuilder that did it like 5 years ago. He was a top 10 guy....it cost him a shot at competing in the Olympia. That is the only time I ever heard of it happening.

Twice for the Jets though. Brutal season.

Archived