3 Followers

About Maxman

• Birthday 08/19/1969

Contact Methods

• Facebook
    http://JetNation.com

Profile Information

Personal Info

• Tell us a little bit about yourself...
    Die hard Jets fan.
  • Where do you live?
    NJ
  • What are your interests? Hobbies?
    New York Yankees, New York Jets
  • What do you do for a living?
    Formerly Known as Max...

Jets Info

• What is your favorite Jets related memory?
    1. The playoff win over the Jaguars. After many years I finally got to see them win a game.

2. The playoff win against the Colts. I sent my money in. Many people didn't. That felt good. Plus it was a blow out win.
  • Do you have season tickets?
    Yes since 1988.
  • What Jets memory broke your heart?
    The loss in Pittsburgh (Damn you Doug Brien). That was a long ride home.
  • Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets flight crew?
    Laura
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    Nope

Recent Profile Visitors

152,751 profile views
  1. This is about concessions. Not popcorn, but getting more and they probably want upgrades. Inside the stadium, outside the stadium. The almighty dollar talks, and building a new stadium isn't going to happen, especially in these high interest times.
  2. I think that is going to happen.
  3. Don't worry about code, in the menu you can use the strikethrough icon.
  4. This got lost during the draft. We broke 6 million posts. Wow. Thank you!
  5. I think Carter Warren is going to work his way back into this story before all is said and done. Also, I think Max Mitchell is going to...jk.
  6. Bill Belichick is a free agent. Sign this beast!
  7. This is hysterical. Aaron Rodgers signed up to play football for Robert Saleh. That is the ship. Let's all sit back and watch the ship. The ship is not changing. The ship either gets a parade or we all sink with it. End of story.
  8. He is the Father of Mock Drafts though. So he has to get credit for inventing a new category.
  9. Hi Rich. Big Fan. Love you long time.
  10. They have a good offensive line, this is interesting. Definitely a low risk, high reward move for them. I always liked the kid, he didn't play well enough last year to change the narrative though. He played through pain, that part was good. But the Jets did the right thing in moving on.
  11. Yeah someone sent this to me. He used your screen print and didn't credit anything here. We are reaching out to him, that isn't cool.
  12. Said it the other day, was hoping for a Lamont Jordan type. Looks like they got Lamont with a real work ethic.