Site Upgrade - Thursday 8/25

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it isn't easy being green, I can say from experience that being blue is even tougher.

Max... Need to go back to the main forums page to go from football to lounge and vice versa. Missing the dropdown menu that made this a 1 step process.

Sorry everyone, I have been slow on the responses. Irene knocked out my power for awhile and the internet is still not working at home. I thank everyone for their patience, we will be working on stuff again today for the site.

Sorry everyone, I have been slow on the responses.  Irene knocked out my power for awhile and the internet is still not working at home.  I thank everyone for their patience, we will be working on stuff again today for the site.

Jerk, fix my JN! lol(seriously, it is still a broken theme for me and I am starting to have withdrawals.)

Jerk, fix my JN! lol(seriously, it is still a broken theme for me and I am starting to have withdrawals.)

Okay you are now fixed. You were the only one with that issue, I cleared you out of the database and reset you. Sorry it took so long. Thanks.

Archived