GREAT Pennington Interview!!

JOJOTOWNSELL

No interest in listening unless his interview goes something like this: "Ok fine, now that my career is pretty much over I can admit it, even I know I ******* suck. I have no idea what some of you people were thinking, but I'm terrible. I mean did you ever see me do a damn thing against a single even remotely respectable defense? Come on, all I had to do is act like some innocent school-boy with my 'aw shucks' attitude and you morons ate it up. My favorite was when I raped the Jets on that new contract, claimed I took a discount and then got prasied for it. Man are you people easy. But hey, as long as I kept that completion percentage up with all of those Jerald Sowell 3-yard dumpoffs on third and long, right? Idiots."

No interest in listening unless his interview goes something like this: "Ok fine, now that my career is pretty much over I can admit it, even I know I ******* suck. I have no idea what some of you people were thinking, but I'm terrible. I mean did you ever see me do a damn thing against a single even remotely respectable defense? Come on, all I had to do is act like some innocent school-boy with my 'aw shucks' attitude and you morons ate it up. My favorite was when I raped the Jets on that new contract, claimed I took a discount and then got prasied for it. Man are you people easy. But hey, as long as I kept that completion percentage up with all of those Jerald Sowell 3-yard dumpoffs on third and long, right? Idiots."

U mad?

Pennington was in the midst of his best training camp when the Jets let him go for Favre.....he then proceeded to make nfl history by taking a 1-15 Dolphins team and making them 11-5 to win the division. He is the most accurate passer in NFL history,...yeah, he was garbage LOL!!

Pennington was in the midst of his best training camp when the Jets let him go for Favre.....he then proceeded to make nfl history by taking a 1-15 Dolphins team and making them 11-5 to win the division. He is the most accurate passer in NFL history,...yeah, he was garbage LOL!!

They won with a gimmick offense and he went right back to sucking once he had to face a 1st-place schedule. Let it go.

Let it go.

let what go?? Just stating the facts. do with them what you want. the point of the post wasnt, "OMG Im a Pennington fanboy and he is the greatest!".......it is an entertaining, engaging interview and Chad is going to knock it out of the park in his new career as a broadcaster.....oh and BTW he may be the best qb we ever had....sad but true

Oh you should listen, it's hilarity

1) Mad at Tanny adn Woody for dumping him for Favre cause he knew he was the right man to lead that team and proved it that year

2) Was so mad week 1 he wanted a boxing match instead of a football game

3) Spent the last few years mad at the jets for the QB competitions

4) When asked to answer critics about his weak arm, said "i dunno, can the most accurate passer in nfl history have a weak arm, amiright, lol"

5) Called Henne and testeverde's great throwers.. then later said he's a passer and passers are better then throwers cause they see the field in 3 dimensions rather then 2

6) Said he was a parcells guy.. (even though he played for him only 2 years)

7) Said in Miami him and parcells were more like peers rather then boss/employee and that's cause Parcells respected him for his great career and appreciated that chad proved tuna right for drafting him in rd 1..

8) Takes all the credit for leading Miami from 1-15 to 11-5.. NFL history

Great stuff, really..

You mean the same training camp that he was competing for a starting job with Kellen ******* Clemens, who he was benched in favor of the season before? It's interseting that as soon as Pennington started to beat out Clemens for the starting job the Jets immediately decided they needed to trade for another starting QB. Oh yeah, that's a fantastic defense. Although you're right, that certainly was an ultra impressive feat winning a division over the Bills and two other teams with injured starting QBs, off of tiebreakers no less. That said, the plus side was that it only served up the opportunity for him to "pull a Chad Pennington" in their playoff game against the Ravens. That game was hilarious, as was his performance.

let what go?? Just stating the facts. do with them what you want. the point of the post wasnt, "OMG Im a Pennington fanboy and he is the greatest!".......it is an entertaining, engaging interview and Chad is going to knock it out of the park in his new career as a broadcaster.....oh and BTW he may be the best qb we ever had....sad but true

He's the worst QB we've ever had..

1) Mad at Tanny adn Woody for dumping him for Favre cause he knew he was the right man to lead that team and proved it that year

4) When asked to answer critics about his weak arm, said "i dunno, can the most accurate passer in nfl history have a weak arm, amiright, lol"

5) Called Henne and testeverde's great throwers.. then later said he's a passer and passers are better then throwers cause they see the field in 3 dimensions rather then 2

7) Said in Miami him and parcells were more like peers rather then boss/employee and that's cause Parcells respected him for his great career and appreciated that chad proved tuna right for drafting him in rd 1..

Great stuff, really..

LOL. Seriously, that guy is such an a$$hole.

Great stuff, really..

thats the point,i was in the car howling at some of the things he was saying! Agree or disagree, he didnt come off as some ex jock who is afraid to make a spalsh and say controversial things.....it was refreshing to hear and a must listen for any Jets fan IMO

Great stuff, really..

What a ******* scumbag that guy is. Such a pos. I've never seen a sh*ttier athlete with such a high opinion of himself. He was awful and he really thinks he was Joe Montana.

:hand:

And what happened when he played a great defense in the postseason? He turned into Josh Freeman.

JiF

Undergrad: BS in Trike Freestyling

Masters in Surfing

Doctorate in Trolling

<3

The reality is, Klacko likes bashing Freeman for not playing up against good D's...when he knows damn well, it happens all the time. Its why a D is good. Mark sucks against good D's. Many Qb's do. Look what we didn vs. Brady, Manning, Big Ben, etc.

The reality is, Josh Freeman is the best young Qb in the league and plays in the most competive division in the league.

BTW, am I the only one who finds this statement to be a complete pile of steaming horesh*t? If you want to say he has the highest completion percentage in NFL history for passers over however many attempts it is, then that's fine, but phrasing it as such is a blatant attempt to try to paint that as something more than it is. Completing a 3-yard dumpoff to a player doesn't mean sh*t for a player being the "most accurate". Sorry, I'll gladly take Warners 0.5% less completion percentage and every other statisitcal category in which he destroys Chadwick as a symbol of his greater accuracy, and he's just one of many.

And what happened when he played a great defense in the postseason? He turned into Josh Freeman.

Or Mark Sanchez. take your pick.

Josh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark

Not even close.

Hey ladies, keep the Freeman nonsense to the other thread. This one is for sh*tting on ole Pennyboy. Let's try to keep it on topic.

Or Mark Sanchez. take your pick.

Josh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark

Not even close.

Mark Sanchez wins playoff games >>>>> Freeman can't beat teams with good defenses.

Sanchez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freeman.

Last year you were fellating Chad Henne. You're going to suffer the same fate on this one pal.

Chad Pennington came into the league. He won a few playoff games. He lost in spectacular fashion. He got hurt a few times. He's now out of the league.

It's over. He's gone. He was a mediocre at best part of Jets history, and since he's been gone, we've been a much better team.

The end. Move on.

Chad Pennington came into the league. He won a few playoff games. He lost in spectacular fashion. He got hurt a few times. He's now out of the league.

It's over. He's gone. He was a mediocre at best part of Jets history, and since he's been gone, we've been a much better team.

The end. Move on.

That's no fun.

The end. Move on.

All true, but I'm bored out of my f'n mind at work, so why not take the opportunity to mock that pompous a$$ when the opportunity presents itself?

Ply off win or GTFO

BTW, am I the only one who finds this statement to be a complete pile of steaming horesh*t? If you want to say he has the highest completion percentage in NFL history for passers over however many attempts it is, then that's fine, but phrasing it as such is a blatant attempt to try to paint that as something more than it is. Completing a 3-yard dumpoff to a player doesn't mean sh*t for a player being the "most accurate". Sorry, I'll gladly take Warners 0.5% less completion percentage and every other statisitcal category in which he destroys Chadwick as a symbol of his greater accuracy, and he's just one of many.

If I stand over the pit I can be the most accurate horses shoe player in history.

Archived