Feels kinda like X-mas eve....

Blackout

Tomorrow night will be a blast. I've already called off from work on Monday, hopefully the Jets win so I can enjoy my monday off from work, reading about the Jets and watching all the different NFL shows out there is always fun when coming off a victory.

It's killing me, I couldn't focus at work today, I can't wait for the Sunday Night Countdown tomorrow night, that's when I'll have my focus at 100%. We started off 0-1 last season, that loss against the Ravens hurt, but it'll become a great feeling starting off the season with a 1-0 record with a win against the Cowboys tomorrow night. I just wish Sunday night would hurry up and get here. Hopefully we'll win, we've been true contenders since Rex took over, and I see no reason why we shouldn't destroy Dallas by at least 17+ tomorrow night. Anything can happen on Sundays, but we're the much better overall football team. This game shouldn't be close.

Their offensive line is in shambles as of right now and we'll have both Revis and Cromartie locking up on Miles Austin and Dez Bryant. If Dallas can't protect for Romo, who's coming back after missing 10 games last year, he'll struggle and turn the ball over, and/or take sacks and become frustrated as our defense dominates possession after possession. I really can't picture Romo having any type of success against our defense tomorrow night, we're too strong of a unit. On the offensive side of the ball? Other than Ware, Dallas lacks overall talent. That secondary is full of question marks, but their run defense? Get the lead early, and we'll rush for over 170 yards.

I'll take a 1 point win, but I'm expecting a great game from our Jets tomorrow night.

I think I'll be watching the Steelers and Ravens game at 1:00. I'll pull for the Ravens, for the simple fact, the Steelers are the team to beat. I want the Jets to have home field advantage throughout, so I'll be watching the Vikings-Chargers game at 4:00. Hopefully Minny can be the reason why SD started off 0-1.

I am very pumped about this Jets team. The offense may take a couple of weeks to find a groove, but should be good enough to beat anybody we are playing. The only problem I have with this game is damn prime time. I don't know the stats, but I don't think the Jets have done very well in prime time.

yeah and it sux we can't open any presents until tomorrow night !  I guess we'll have to settle for rooting against pitts

Yeah, it'll be nice to see the Steelers start off 0-1. I'll also be watching the Chargers-Vikings game @ 4:00. That should be another fun one to watch. Also, the Bills and Chiefs play at I believe 4:00. I almost wanna root for the Bills, just because KC could become contenders this season but since it's only week one... I'll pull for a Chiefs win.

Doesn't seem like Christmas Eve to me. There aren't 25 people packed in a house that fits 4. There aren't 7+ fish dishes cooking with me already stuffed with antipasto. I'm just sitting here alone and angry and wishing that I was 20 years younger and 50 pounds heavier so I could put a helmet on and **** up some Cowboys myself.

I don't know Im not that excited this is the least excited I have been since Herms last year coaching, and it has nothing to do with the Jets, its the whole NFL lockout sh*t still leaving a sour taste in my mouth, I feel like they just got a pass, and it's like it never happened that's BS.

Im sure once the games get going and the Jets game gets closer I will be my usual nervous wreck self and amped up.

Doesn't seem like Christmas Eve to me. There aren't 25 people packed in a house that fits 4. There aren't 7+ fish dishes cooking with me already stuffed with antipasto. I'm just sitting here alone and angry and wishing that I was 20 years younger and 50 pounds heavier so I could put a helmet on and **** up some Cowboys myself.

7 fish dishes? i would be happy wit one

Can I come this year? MMMMMM!!!!

7 fish dishes? i would be happy wit one

[quote name='The Brooklyn Jet'

='1315712430' post='1888908']

Can I come this year? MMMMMM!!!!

Here is a tip for you guys: Find the nearest Italian household and befriend them. Sorry, but you guys won't fit at my Mom's place. The place is 18' wide and we already have 25 people or so.

Sometimes it's more than seven. Last year was: Shrimp cocktail, Steamed mussels, octopus salad, crab bisque, fried sardines, linguine with lobster sauce, grilled sea scallops, poached sole with mushrooms and grilled salmon. ,

Archived