Tedi Bruschi rips into Ochocinco

Jetfan13

I drive a Honda Element and I'll have you know, there isnt a better vehicle for this activity. The back seats fold up on the sides and its like a truck bed back there. Throw a air matress in the back and its a virtual shaggin wagon.

Or you can just fold the seats all the way back...not quite as comfy, but still good.

6229240008_large.jpg

Cargo.JPG

Ok as a dad of 2 now, I'm looking for a new, cheap, car. Would you recommend this in the sense of room/seats? Is it only 4 seats or is there 3rd row seating?

No lunchpail, no grittiness.

Good call. That's why Moss got by for a few years, no lunchpail but he had grittiness. Welker? Huge lunchpail, but no grittiness because white guys can't cry like that. You can have one without the other and you're OK, but both?

This isn't Armando Salguero, this is Tedy Brushi. sh*t is real.

Good call. That's why Moss got by for a few years, no lunchpail but he had grittiness. Welker? Huge lunchpail, but no grittiness because white guys can't cry like that. You can have one without the other and you're OK, but both?

This isn't Armando Salguero, this is Tedy Brushi. sh*t is real.

But you combine both of those? BOOM HOF PATRIOT. It's really a simple formula that has led them to dominance. 40 times? **** that noise. What's his grit? What's his motor? Intelligence? I like to call it the "Patriot Matrix"

Wes Welker:

Lunch pail- check

Grit- negative

Motor- check

Intelligence- check

RESULT- One of the best receivers in the game and no Randy Moss had nothing to do with it.

Bruschi:

Lunch Pail- Check

Grit- DOUBLE ******* CHECK

Motor- Check

Intelligence- Check

RESULT- Future HoF of the Patriots.

Ocho Cinco

Lunch pail- negative

Motor- Negative

Intelligence- negative

Grit- negative

Skin tone- UNPATRIOTESQUE

RESULT- Get him off the ******* team.

OMG don't ever move to Portland. Now I like you.

When I lived in Seattle, every other care was as Subaru Outback or an Audi.

Ok as a dad of 2 now, I'm looking for a new, cheap, car. Would you recommend this in the sense of room/seats? Is it only 4 seats or is there 3rd row seating?

I absolutely love me car. Seriously. People call it a shoe box car, but I think its sharp. Like most Honda's, its a bit loud and because of the make, its a bit jeepy in terms of its driving performance. But for practicality, you cant beat it. The seats fold up, you can spill anything any where on the car and it doesnt matter because you can literally hose it out as the entire inside is water proof. I'm told the back seats are the most comfortable ever. They are bucket seats with a ton of room.

If you're only planning on having 2 kids, its perfect. 3 would be tight...to almost not do-able. Gets about 24-25 to the gallon. Never any issues like most Hondas.

Its a great car, especially for a guy like me who often loads it up with surfboard, fishing poles, bikes, etc. My favorite I've ever owned.

When I lived in Seattle, every other care was as Subaru Outback or an Audi.

I absolutely love me car. Seriously. People call it a shoe box car, but I think its sharp. Like most Honda's, its a bit loud and because of the make, its a bit jeepy in terms of its driving performance. But for practicality, you cant beat it. The seats fold up, you can spill anything any where on the car and it doesnt matter because you can literally hose it out as the entire inside is water proof. I'm told the back seats are the most comfortable ever. They are bucket seats with a ton of room.

If you're only planning on having 2 kids, its perfect. 3 would be tight...to almost not do-able. Gets about 24-25 to the gallon. Never any issues like most Hondas.

Its a great car, especially for a guy like me who often loads it up with surfboard, fishing poles, bikes, etc. My favorite I've ever owned.

Sweet. I'm definitely considering it.

But you combine both of those? BOOM HOF PATRIOT. It's really a simple formula that has led them to dominance. 40 times? **** that noise. What's his grit? What's his motor? Intelligence? I like to call it the "Patriot Matrix"

Wes Welker:

Lunch pail- check

Grit- negative

Motor- check

Intelligence- check

RESULT- One of the best receivers in the game and no Randy Moss had nothing to do with it.

Bruschi:

Lunch Pail- Check

Motor- Check

Intelligence- Check

Ocho Cinco

Lunch pail- negative

Motor- Negative

Intelligence- negative

Grit- negative

1196112578_9564.jpg

Wes Welker:

Lunch pail- check

Grit- negative

Motor- check

Intelligence- check

Bruschi:

Lunch Pail- Check

Motor- Check

Intelligence- Check

Ocho Cinco

Lunch pail- negative

Motor- Negative

Intelligence- negative

Grit- negative

Troy Brown is one of the most beloved Patriots of all-time. Skin tone has nothing to do with it. Attitude does.

I'm not a fan of his game....actually, I'm not a fan of his schtick. Reality tv, dancing with the has-beens, etc. Meh.

Most Fans love him and cut him a lot of slack. Especially the younger media members here. Ocho presents the best chance at awesome soundbite since the Sullivan's owned the team. Soundbite under the BB regime is non-existent. Chad is their best hope. Shoot, there is one scribe who spends part of his day re-tweeting Chad's tweets. He doesn't do it for any of the other Pats tweeters. Why? They are BORING.

So, in your formula, you should delete "skin-tone" and replace it with "personality" You got a lively one - negative (remember Wes and his "foot" presser? Got him benched for the first play in a playoff game) You spout the company "boring" line - Positive.

Troy Brown is one of the most beloved Patriots of all-time. Skin tone has nothing to do with it. Attitude does.

I'm not a fan of his game....actually, I'm not a fan of his schtick. Reality tv, dancing with the has-beens, etc. Meh.

Most Fans love him and cut him a lot of slack. Especially the younger media members here. Ocho presents the best chance at awesome soundbite since the Sullivan's owned the team. Soundbite under the BB regime is non-existent. Chad is their best hope. Shoot, there is one scribe who spends part of his day re-tweeting Chad's tweets. He doesn't do it for any of the other Pats tweeters. Why? They are BORING.

So, in your formula, you should delete "skin-tone" and replace it with "personality" You got a lively one - negative (remember Wes and his "foot" presser? Got him benched for the first play in a playoff game) You spout the company "boring" line - Positive.

Oh come on Garb. The whole skin-tone Patriot thing is a poke in your ribs just like Patriot fans like to remind Jet fans about 40+ years of no SB and whole host of other crap. Still, it's enjoyable knowing that it's that easy to poke the bear.

Wes Welker:

Lunch pail- check

Grit- negative

Motor- check

Intelligence- check

Bruschi:

Lunch Pail- Check

Motor- Check

Intelligence- Check

Ocho Cinco

Lunch pail- negative

Motor- Negative

Intelligence- negative

Grit- negative

Sources are saying that Belichick, though impressed with Julian Edelman's lunchpail, was not sold on him until his scouts informed him; "no worries, he's not Jewish."

Oh come on Garb. The whole skin-tone Patriot thing is a poke in your ribs just like Patriot fans like to remind Jet fans about 40+ years of no SB and whole host of other crap. Still, it's enjoyable knowing that it's that easy to poke the bear.

Speaking of Bears...

Used to work with this gay man that explained the whole Bear thing to me and admitted that he was considered a Bear. Anyway, I now understand Zippy's hatred of Tom Brady. :)

I personally hate twitter, and don't like drama queens like Chad Johnson, but honestly, what's the big deal? It takes literally 10 seconds to send a tweet out. It's not like he's sacrificing practice time or tape studying time. He's also not saying anything negative. Whoever that clown is, needs to can it, unless he's a coach on the Patriots. If he's not, he has no right to open his mouth saying what Chad can and can't do.

Wes Welker:

Lunch pail- check

Grit- negative

Motor- check

Intelligence- check

Bruschi:

Lunch Pail- Check

Motor- Check

Intelligence- Check

Ocho Cinco

Lunch pail- negative

Motor- Negative

Intelligence- negative

Grit- negative