Bills vs Patriots

Blackout

Maybe maybe not, but we do not get 10 feet of snow in the in winter.

Never gotten 10 feet of snow, at once haha. I love the snow and it's seriously exaggerated here. I ski and have two snowmobiles and I hardly get to ride my snowmobiles because we haven't been getting much snow at all in the winters here. It's been pretty light.

You could be on to something.

The Bills should go Wildcat.

Yea, don't see the Bills winning this game. And in fact I hope the Pats are 4-0 when it comes time to play the Jets who will also be 4-0....the Jets will beat the Pats like a dull drum..AGAIN.

Yea, don't see the Bills winning this game. And in fact I hope the Pats are 4-0 when it comes time to play the Jets who will also be 4-0....the Jets will beat the Pats like a dull drum..AGAIN.

I hope the Pats are 2-2 when they face us. Any loss for them is good for us, since normally good teams like the Chargers choose not to show up when they play the Patriots. It doesn't mean more if they are 4-0. To win the division, we need them to lose more than 2 games.

I hope the Pats are 2-2 when they face us. Any loss for them is good for us, since normally good teams like the Chargers choose not to show up when they play the Patriots. It doesn't mean more if they are 4-0. To win the division, we need them to lose more than 2 games.

I hate the Chargers for that very reason. Rivers is probably the most overrated 'elite' QB in the league.

With Cantchez and that OL?

Nope.

It will be funnier this time around seeing Pretty boy Brady running for his life and then complaining about his OL and the WR's running the wrong routes like he did in the Playoffs...hahahaha...too funny dude

We will beat them twice, and end up with the same record....

It will be funnier this time around seeing Pretty boy Brady running for his life and then complaining about his OL and the WR's running the wrong routes like he did in the Playoffs...hahahaha...too funny dude

Quotes from Tom Brady would be nice. Do you have those quotes?

Never gotten 10 feet of snow, at once haha. I love the snow and it's seriously exaggerated here. I ski and have two snowmobiles and I hardly get to ride my snowmobiles because we haven't been getting much snow at all in the winters here. It's been pretty light.

That is cool. I had my fill of snow the first 20 years of my life living in New England.

I like to have days in the 70s into December .

Quotes from Tom Brady would be nice. Do you have those quotes?

Yea....the camera was square on his face and you could read his lips...something like "whats going on here, we are too good to be beaten like a drum...come on dumb a$$ make a play"...something like that.

So you believe the same game plan will work twice in a row?

OK, cant wait!

Ok if you want me to break it down for you, here goes....the Pats D...blows. That said, take a look at film from when we beat your all world QB, and your genius HC last year in the playoffs....then throw in a little Cro on one side and Revis Island on the other side, Then you can answer your own question. But if you don't believe me and want a hint at whats coming, watch the game this weekend when we beat down the raiders. You guys will give up what 27-30 points to the Bills. Come on dude. Then watch when we play the Ravens, you will see our D begining to come together. We beat them and guess what you guys are next in line. Like I said I hope your pats are 4-0...cause we will also be 4-0....lights out. All we have to do is wait.

Ok if you want me to break it down for you, here goes....the Pats D...blows. That said, take a look at film from when we beat your all world QB, and your genius HC last year in the playoffs....then throw in a little Cro on one side and Revis Island on the other side, Then you can answer your own question. But if you don't believe me and want a hint at whats coming, watch the game this weekend when we beat down the raiders. You guys will give up what 27-30 points to the Bills. Come on dude. Then watch when we play the Ravens, you will see our D begining to come together. We beat them and guess what you guys are next in line. Like I said I hope your pats are 4-0...cause we will also be 4-0....lights out. All we have to do is wait.

Jets look awesome vs Luke McNown who was benched in favor of Blaine Gabbert the rookie. Just proves how much he sucked last week. Still, Sanchez could resist throwing 2 INTS.

Dont be shocked if the Raiders win.

If the Pats were lucky to beat the Chargers, what do you call the Jets beating Dallas?

Hernandez is out, Vollmer is out and a bunch of folks are unlikely - like Chung, which means we have glue and popsicle sticks at safety. It will be a tight game. The kind I hate.

BTW, Cant Wait!

The Bills have a better chance of seeing Santa, than beating the Pats COME THIS SUNDAY. Oh and by the way, the Pats defense and the Bills defense both suck....

I think I saw a sleigh flying over the stadium during the game at somepoint....

That sh*tty Buffalo D picked off Brady 4 times, as many as he threw all of last season.

Pats defense can't stop a nose bleed (you're right Bart). Brady has to play near flawless for the Pats to win. McCourty can't play man/press coverage. Bodden is still recovering from last season's season ending injury and looks chunkier than he should be. They let go of the smartest guy they had back there - Sanders. The pass rush is no longer inconsistent, it's non existent. Mayo can't do it all and Spikes can't do anything.

That's about it, folks.

Archived