I Have A Really Good Feeling About This Game

SoFlaJets

Could this be my first psychic moment of the 2011 season? I am feeling a blowout, somewhere along the 34-17 lines. I am not worried in the least. How DOES 2-0 sound?

No, this wouldn't be your first psychic moment of the 2011 season... Last Sunday, right before kickoff, you were telling me inside of the chat room, how you had a bad feeling that Jason Witten would hurt our defense. You were correct, Witten put up 6 catches for 110 yards.

I don't. This is exactly the type of game (as is any other type) for Schotty to over prepare and over think.

This post makes zero sense. That's his job... To have our offense ready for anything and everything coming from an opposing defense. How can a coach "over prepare"? It's his job to have our offense as well-prepared as possible.

Jets: 34

Jags: 9

Sanchez: 21/32, 274 yards, 3 TD's/0 INT's, 1 sack; QB rating of 100+.

Greene: 22 rushes for 107 yards and 1 TD.

Tomlinson: 6 rushes for 24 yards.

Kerley (wildcat): 1 rush for 8 yards.

Keller: 5 receptions for 88 yards and 1 TD.

Burress: 5 receptions for 74 yards and 1 TD.

Mason: 4 receptions for 42 yards and 1 TD.

Tomlinson: 3 receptions for 33 yards and 0 TD's.

Holmes: 2 receptions for 18 yards and 0 TD's.

Kerley: 1 reception for 12 yards and 0 TD's.

Cumberland: 1 reception for 7 yards and 0 TD's.

Nick Folk goes 2/2 with a long of 48.

Our Jets defense doesn't allow a TD against this Jaguars offense. We keep Jones-Drew under 85 yards and from there, we dominate Luke McCown for 4 quarters strong. We sack McCown 5 times, Pace leading the way with two sacks, causing 1 fumble recovery. Our pass rush becomes too much for the Jaguars to handle, causing McCown to throw 3 INT's. Cromartie with 2 INT's, Kyle Wilson with 1 INT. David Harris leads the Jets with 12 tackles.

Jets in a BLOW OUT.

Could this be my first psychic moment of the 2011 season? I am feeling a blowout, somewhere along the 34-17 lines. I am not worried in the least. How DOES 2-0 sound?

I wish you'd save your psychic visions for when we're playing someone good. :)

Last week was a good week. A lot of flaws were exposed, but the Jets still escaped with the dubya. Hopefully this week they've been working on shoring up some of those weaknesses.

The Jags suck, but will play tough. It'll be one of those games that Sanchez struggles (especially if Holmes isn't 100%). McCown isn't as talented as Romo, but he's not as stupid, either.

Jets: 19

Jags: 10

I agree. We rarely play a complete game against anybody. The only time we did during the 2010 regular season was against the Bills. We'll win comfortably, but in a relatively low-scoring contest.

if hunter doesn't have to block kampman, and the D doesn't have to cover lewis, this should be a "kneel down" game for the jets. the jags will be down to 1 offenensive threat, and the metlife advantage should prople the jets to victory

anyone going to the game, don't let the crowd go to sleep !

Archived