To all the haters...Sanchez 16th-ranked QB on FO

Jetsfan80

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's also worse than Grossman, Freeman, Dalton, Newton, Hasselbeck and Campbell. I don't know how this is supposed to shut anyone up about Sanchez, he needs to be better then the 16th QB to lead us to AFC East titles and Super Bowls.

Edit: Also being critical of Sanchez doesn't make you a hater, it makes you someone who has eyes.

Not really sure how anyone that has watched can say Sanchez has played better than Henne.

Rabble, rabble, rabble, but he's 2-0 rabble, rabble, rabble.

Yeah, I've herad it before.

So what you are saying is, the Jets played better than the phags.

Good to know.

He's also worse than Grossman, Freeman, Dalton, Newton, Hasselbeck and Campbell. I don't know how this is supposed to shut anyone up about Sanchez, he needs to be better then the 16th QB to lead us to AFC East titles and Super Bowls.

Edit: Also being critical of Sanchez doesn't make you a hater, it makes you someone who has eyes.

80Pwned

We play him next. Lets see how that pans out!

he has done some things better this year. he is getting the ball out quickly to his check down on 3rd down better. he is running for 1st downs and sliding. he is still not looking off safeties and that remains a concern. I still have hope our 24 year old QB hasn't peaked (sarcasm font)

Out of curiosity, are you taking any single one of them in a one game situation over Sanchez?

Man, you nailed those FO clowns. The main reason they love Sanchez so much is his W-L record.

I wonder what Chad Henne's record would be if he didn't play against the greatest quarterback of all time and another top 10 current QB opposed to a choke artist and journyman backup. Or if his defense wasn't out of shape.

Always was and always will be; Henne > Sanchez. Doesn't mean his team is better, but individually, all circumstances aside, Henne is a better player.

I wonder what Chad Henne's record would be if he didn't play against the greatest quarterback of all time and another top 10 current QB opposed to a choke artist and journyman backup. Or if his defense wasn't out of shape.

Always was and always will be; Henne > Sanchez. Doesn't mean his team is better, but individually, all circumstances aside, Henne is a better player.

Sanchez would be better if he had the Dolphins D protecting him.

16h-best DVOA! Better than Rex Grossman! Sanchez isn't getting better. The bar is getting lower.

Has Rex Grossman improved?

Freeman maybe Hasselbeck as well, however my post was more to show how pointless the names the OP listed were not saying those are better QBs.

I <3 Freeman, wish we drafted him but even I would have to think really hard about putting him in win or go home scenario over Sanchez. Hasselbeck, not anymore.

And I know what you meant, I was just playing into it with you. I'm taking Sanchez over Flacco, Ryan, Bradford, Henne and I'd even think hard about Manning in a win or go home scenario. My point is, I think once you leave the Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers, BigBen group....you're splitting hairs between who's the best of the rest of the pack

Has Rex Grossman improved?

It's the damndest thing, because as you know, Rex Grossman was once also 24 years old and guaranteed to get better, but he's exactly the same crappy player now that he was then. Turns out he was really only guaranteed to get older.

And Sanchez has played both of those Qb's multiple times and has outplayed both of them more than once....your point?

Sanchez > Henne and its not even close.

But hey. It must of felt nice to watch him rack up garbage time yards on a garbage defense am I right???

It's the damndest thing, because as you know, Rex Grossman was once also 24 years old and guaranteed to get better, but he's exactly the same crappy player now that he was then. Turns out he was really only guaranteed to get older.

So because Grossman didn't get better Sanchez won't?

That's the worst logic I've ever heard in my life.

Dude, Henne sucks a$$, give it up.

Archived