You know who really sucks? Kenrick Ellis.

Integrity28

Think about it. Kenrick Ellis was a 3rd round draft pick, and now... he's not even starting. Not even on the active roster on game days.

We should have used that draft pick on a player to back up Mangold, so that when he got hurt we would have planned ahead and had a probowl caliber backup.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think by now he'd have put up at least one 100-yard game no? So much for replacing Braylon Edwards.

Now we are stuck with all these old dudes that don't complain when the don't get the ball, and who block downfeild like they are taking out 2 years worth of prison buttsecks rage on the the opposing team.

Are you serious... or? It's tough to predict injuries. If it was just Mangold that was hurt, we would have put in Rob Turner and the disaster would have been mitigated. Tough to predict that BOTH of those two guys would get hurt, especially considering Mangold's Iron Man streak of consecutive games.

We get the joke. No more new threads please.

It was only 2 threads. Consider most of JN's content is comprised of the same idiots making the same ******* remarks they've been making for the past 6 years... I didn't really think it was that big a deal to stretch it to 2 threads.

We get the joke. No more new threads please.

No, I don't think 'we' do. The joke is that he's trying to make fun of people who race to disparage so they can brag about having been first. The punchline is here:

Next he claims that the irony was intended, explains that he's just breaking-balls, and favors us with a thrilling tale of his poop-flinging escapades.

It was only 2 threads. Consider most of JN's content is comprised of the same idiots making the same ******* remarks they've been making for the past 6 years... I didn't really think it was that big a deal to stretch it to 2 threads.

JN is full of idiots? Didn't realize that is where we got our content from, sorry to all those who have been working hard to provide content here.

All I posted was no more new threads please. And you launch a personal attack at those you label as idiots. Sensitive much?

JN is full of idiots? Didn't realize that is where we got our content from, sorry to all those who have been working hard to provide content here.

All I posted was no more new threads please. And you launch a personal attack at those you label as idiots. Sensitive much?

Personal attacks Max? Really? I tried talking about football the other day and was called dick, a$$hole, idiot, and bitch amongst other things by a Pats fan troll... and none of your mods or you said a thing about it. Now its an offense when I say it? I do hope your pulling my leg...

Also, when I refer to content from idiots, I'm talking about the contributors to the forums - the posts are content. Not your staff, or whatever, if that is how you took it.

I was trying to do something light-hearted, but I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm just surprised you see my tongue-in-cheek spam as being somehow different than the redundant threads rehashing the same Sanchez debate that you allow people to start over and over without objection.

Personal attacks Max? Really? I tried talking about football the other day and was called dick, a$$hole, idiot, and bitch amongst other things by a Pats fan troll... and none of your mods or you said a thing about it. Now its an offense when I say it? I do hope your pulling my leg...

I was trying to do something light-hearted, but I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm just surprised you see my tongue-in-cheek spam as being somehow different than the redundant threads rehashing the same Sanchez debate that you allow people to start over and over without objection.

I like to report people that do that stuff to me bro-best policy-let the mods handle it and step away as best you could-not always easy I know

I like to report people that do that stuff to me bro-best policy-let the mods handle it and step away as best you could-not always easy I know

It really didn't bother me that much tbh. I didn't want to be a snitch... I bring it up because I'm starting to see a bit of JI "moving target personal attacks" rules here where it all becomes subjective and impossible to know when you are actually breaking a rule.

It really didn't bother me that much tbh. I didn't want to be a snitch... I bring it up because I'm starting to see a bit of JI "moving target personal attacks" rules here where it all becomes subjective and impossible to know when you are actually breaking a rule.

No, I don't think so OP, I think that there's so much stuff that goes up here on a daily basis that some of it slips under the radar. It happened to me some days back when some guy came out of nowhere to call me a bitch and a c***sucker. I just started complaining and then sent a thank you email after it was handled. I think we need to help police this site-I like it here-this is where I spend the most time on the internet and I want it to be a cool place THE cool place that it has been -so yea-BE a friggin snitch-for the board's sake

Calling everyone on the board an idiot is not allowed. I hope that clears it up.

I think the thread that you are talking about was missed, I know I didn't see a Patriots fan attacking you.

No, I don't think so OP, I think that there's so much stuff that goes up here on a daily basis that some of it slips under the radar. It happened to me some days back when some guy came out of nowhere to call me a bitch and a c***sucker. I just started complaining and then sent a thank you email after it was handled. I think we need to help police this site-I like it here-this is where I spend the most time on the internet and I want it to be a cool place THE cool place that it has been -so yea-BE a friggin snitch-for the board's sake

If there is a troll that is attacking Jets fans and mods don't see it, that would definitely be something that I hope would get reported.

Archived