Hello People!!!

Mrs. Ryans Podiatrist

Helloooo podiatrist!

I remember you from JetsInsider and how you always complained that your keyboard smelled like stinkfoot.

I think you were only a foot intern at the time. Have you graduated foot school yet?

BTW, Be careful here. It would only take one hispanophobic remark to get a lifetiime ban.

Max banned someone recently for saying Taco Bell sucked and was for poor white people that couldnt afford real Mexican.

Helloooo podiatrist!

I remember you from JetsInsider and how you always complained that your keyboard smelled like stinkfoot.

I think you were only a foot intern at the time. Have you graduated foot school yet?

BTW, Be careful here. It would only take one hispanophobic remark to get a lifetiime ban.

Max banned someone recently for saying Taco Bell sucked and was for poor white people that couldnt afford real Mexican.

No, I am not like that. My thing is that although Sanchez tries hard and is mobile, I don't feel like he is as gritty as Fitzpatrick or a young Matt Hasselback. These guys are good at finding secondary receivers on teams with far less talent than we have. It doesn't appear that Sanchez has the decision making ability one would want in a top QB.

Btw, the above is NOT to say that I give preference to QBs that went to colleges in Massachussetts. I am NOT predjudiced against people from California. In fact, I have several friends living there.

I also see the lack of grit as an issue.

If grit was injectable Sanchez could be as good as Mark Brunnell or Rypien.

Fitzpatrick has alot of grit. Maybe he could sell some to Sanchez.

Cali quarterbacks are known for lacking grit lately. Think Sanchez, Palmer, Leinert, Trent Edwards, many more.

BTW are those really friends you have in Cali or just people you gave free foot rubs to in foot school?

Also, I noticed nobody else said it but welcome to Jetnation. The kinder gentler more tolerant of all types of people profootball MB.

PS, give us your predictions for todays game against the Raiders and tell us where does Jason Campbell stands on the grit scale.

I think that the Jets are the most talented team in this league. If we can win without Mangold, we will charge to the top and stay there. The only thing that can hold us back is Sanchez. I am disgusted by that little twit. But, I want you to PLEASE be assured that I am NOT a racist.

Thoughts?

yea, why is it when someone doesn't like a player who is ethnic they must immediately cover themselves by saying their not racist???...racism has nothing to do with the ability of a player...if he sucks, he sucks, changing his skin color will not change his skill level.

I think that the Jets are the most talented team in this league. If we can win without Mangold, we will charge to the top and stay there. The only thing that can hold us back is Sanchez. I am disgusted by that little twit. But, I want you to PLEASE be assured that I am NOT a racist.

Thoughts?

Welcome!!! And GFY.

I also see the lack of grit as an issue.

If grit was injectable Sanchez could be as good as Mark Brunnell or Rypien.

Fitzpatrick has alot of grit. Maybe he could sell some to Sanchez.

Cali quarterbacks are known for lacking grit lately. Think Sanchez, Palmer, Leinert, Trent Edwards, many more.

BTW are those really friends you have in Cali or just people you gave free foot rubs to in foot school?

Also, I noticed nobody else said it but welcome to Jetnation. The kinder gentler more tolerant of all types of people profootball MB.

PS, give us your predictions for todays game against the Raiders and tell us where does Jason Campbell stands on the grit scale.

We are in a good position to defeat the Raiders. Campbell is a bit like Sanchez. He has twice his ability in terms of pure arm strength and even mobility mind you, but he can't seem to put it together. Also, Jackson is a smug, amatuerish coach. He sickens me to be honest. We should kick their asses if Sanchez doesn't blow the game.

I do not want to be taken the wrong way.....yes, I do dislike Jackson as a coach, but I implore you not to take this as a sign that I dislike African-American coaches. I am a big fan of Tony Dungee. Idiot coaches copied the Tampa-2 that he created and tried to make it work in a cold climate. Look at what moronic Perry Fewell is doing to the Giants! It's enough to make one sick. And again, I made reference to Fewell ONLY because I dislike his style of defense. NO other reason.

We are in a good position to defeat the Raiders. Campbell is a bit like Sanchez. He has twice his ability in terms of pure arm strength and even mobility mind you, but he can't seem to put it together. Also, Jackson is a smug, amatuerish coach. He sickens me to be honest. We should kick their asses if Sanchez doesn't blow the game.

I do not want to be taken the wrong way.....yes, I do dislike Jackson as a coach, but I implore you not to take this as a sign that I dislike African-American coaches. I am a big fan of Tony Dungee. Idiot coaches copied the Tampa-2 that he created and tried to make it work in a cold climate. Look at what moronic Perry Fewell is doing to the Giants! It's enough to make one sick. And again, I made reference to Fewell ONLY because I dislike his style of defense. NO other reason.

Did you ever consider that all this illness is caused by smelling peoples feet?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....all these unfounded prejudicial negative opinions about afro-american coaches. Honestly, Im beginning to think you really arent a podiatrist.

Sorry but we need to know your official stance on Herman Edwards. Now tred carefully. This board is loaded with Hermologists.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....all these unfounded prejudicial negative opinions about afro-american coaches. Honestly, Im beginning to think you really arent a podiatrist.

Sorry but we need to know your official stance on Herman Edwards. Now tred carefully. This board is loaded with Hermologists.

Edwards was one of the 3 worst coaches ever. The other 2 are Kotite and Dick Jauron.

Btw, Sanchez lost this game today. It doesn't show up statistically, but it's true. He is a loser. This team is great and he doesn't seem to have quite what it takes to lead us. I see Sanchez as a backup QB in perhaps 2 years.

What I am begging you to do is believe that the above comments are NOT based on racism. Let's talk football, ok?

Edwards was one of the 3 worst coaches ever. The other 2 are Kotite and Dick Jauron.

Btw, Sanchez lost this game today. It doesn't show up statistically, but it's true. He is a loser. This team is great and he doesn't seem to have quite what it takes to lead us. I see Sanchez as a backup QB in perhaps 2 years.

What I am begging you to do is believe that the above comments are NOT based on racism. Let's talk football, ok?

Speaking for myself only and others, I dont believe calling white players gritty is racist unless you use it as a codeword for slow and unathletic. By the way how did you like Fitzgibbons and the grit he showed yesterday while beating the Pats*?

Speaking for myself only and others, I dont believe calling white players gritty is racist unless you use it as a codeword for slow and unathletic. By the way how did you like Fitzgibbons and the grit he showed yesterday while beating the Pats*?

Thanks very much for the kind words.

Fitz is a good player but its time for the Bills bubble to burst. But, they did us a huge favor in beating the Cheatriots. The Bills are not suited to play against a Rex Ryan attack defense. We will beat them twice; that isn't an issue.

By the way, I think Schott is a great OC. He needs to keep Sanchez locked on 1 receiver so he avoids mistakes. I hope to see more production as well from Greene.

Again, thanks for pitting nonsense aside and talking football. That's all I wanna do.

Archived