The Buffalo Bills...

villain_the_foe

I like seeing hard luck teams finally catch a break.

The Bills are resilient.

They were last year as well, but came up on the wrong end of some very close, heartbreaking losses.

Call it luck, or better execution, but the Bills are a tough team that nobody should take lightly.

A good friend of mine (Jets fan) and his wife were at my place when the Bills beat the Pats last week. I told them that the Bills would lose this week; and they did.

Hate to be the "I told you so guy." But it's true. When a team like the Bills beat the Pats that is their Super Bowl and teams like that always lose the next week.

Miami and Buffalo are nothing. The AFCE is all about the Jets and Pats.

A good friend of mine (Jets fan) and his wife were at my place when the Bills beat the Pats last week. I told them that the Bills would lose this week; and they did.

Hate to be the "I told you so guy." But it's true. When a team like the Bills beat the Pats that is their Super Bowl and teams like that always lose the next week.

Miami and Buffalo are nothing. The AFCE is all about the Jets and Pats.

I'd say its all about the Pats and the Pats actually.

I'm not worried at all. Cincy has a really good defense, they aren't as bad as people claim they are. I figured we'd be 3-1 after the first 4 anyway, just thought our loss would be to New England. Lots of season left to play.

I'm stunned Cincy won. I'm more stunned I won my bet in the gambling forum.

Archived