Assuming Sanchez is here long term, what is this teams biggest need?

Matt39

Having a WR in the Johnson/Johnson/Fitz mold would do wonders for Sanchez's progress. Looks at Kolb, Shaub, and Stafford... when in doubt, throw it up into double coverage and they still get a TD.

Would be nice.

Burress has that height advantage, I just don't know if Sanchez doesn't trust him enough to just throw it up for him, or if schitty doesn't want him to do that, or even if Rex told him Hell no to such a thing. Either way, Sanchez is not just gotta throw it up for a tall guy to grab it. Not even if the CB is half the size of the WR.

Oh my bad, that pass was 18 yards in the air, not 15. You definitely didnt help me prove my point on that one. You go girl!

Really? The question was do you remember Sanchez throwing a pass that traveled more than 15 yards in the air this entire season. I remembered one that happened less than 24 hours ago and it wasn't even the only one from yesterday and that proves your point?

You really need to stop smoking. You're starting to unlearn English.

Really? The question was do you remember Sanchez throwing a pass that traveled more than 15 yards in the air this entire season. I remembered one that happened less than 24 hours ago and it wasn't even the only one from yesterday and that proves your point?

You really need to stop smoking. You're starting to unlearn English.

You need to stop being a moron. You knew what my point was and now your being a dumb sh*t about it.

Archived