how can we get phins to hire schott as HC?

jgb

Schottenheimer is probably going to have to go back to QB Coach or some sort of "consultant" level before he's ever given even an OC position again with the way this offense is performing this season.

Head coach? After we presumably either fire him midseason or let him walk at the end of the year? Yeah f***ing right.

spanish/salsa dancing lessons?

grow a mustache ala wannstedt/sporano?

i wish there was a way to put lipstick on this pig but any buzz surrounding him the last two years for a HC gig is gone

Listen, if Rex is prepared to let Schitty drag him to hell with him, then it is on Rex. If I am a head coach, I do not let a bogus OC make me look like a loser. Loyalty be damned. Rex did not pick him.

Listen, if Rex is prepared to let Schitty drag him to hell with him, then it is on Rex. If I am a head coach, I do not let a bogus OC make me look like a loser. Loyalty be damned. Rex did not pick him.

Bingo! It really does come back to Rex...if he wants head coach long he needs to make the tough calls...right now he's letting an inferior coach undermine his team's credibilty.

Archived