Anyone else notice...

BroadwayJoe12

That our next team opponents will both be coming off of their bye?? Just realized that both Miami and Diego will be having that extra week to rest up and prepare for us. Not that it should matter against a Matt Moore-led dolphins team, but it would have been nice to catch tolbert and ryan matthews with some injuries.

You shut your dirty whorish mouth. You've done enough already.

The Jets had two 3 games skids in 2009 and made the post season. I knew they werent winning the last 2 weeks...but they showed signs of putting it together Sunday.

4-3 going into the bye. Book it.

Besides an abortion of a game by Sanchez, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that we will lose this game. Two Big reasons 1) Matt Moore is starting his first game this season and 2) Teddy Gin is gone. And in all honesty, the only one that matters is 2, I mean christ, he is the only reason we seemed to lose to the dolphins.

San Diego will be tough, Matthews is the best up and coming back in the league as far as I'm concerned and Tolbert is a little bowling ball, but I think you'll see more of a traditional rex ryan defense this game; more 46 fronts and plays with our bigger DL guys in there as we no longer are playing Brady and the Pats. By not having that extra DB or two in the game, we'll clearly play the run much better and lock up Revis on Jackson, it should be a much more straight forward gameplan. Additionally, it doesn't hurt that Gates hasn't seen the field much with his foot injury.

I'm seeing at worst 3-4 with a win over the fins and hopefully a solid 4-3 heading into the bye, however I still am not sure I like the idea of playing two teams coming off of their bye....I'd be more worried if their coaches weren't Sparano and Norv Turner.

Ok....you convinced me!!! But please...our team is great man!!! I can't just be easie to him and talk trash about our team like that!!!

LMAO@ "our team is great"... what games and team have you been watching?

If we lose to Miami, then the season is over. There's no excuse for that at all. We need a big rebound win against them to propel us to a victory in SD. We should be 5-3 by the time we face the Pats again and we'll beat them in the home game like usual. We HAVE to beat the Bills, and the phins, however. NO BS. I saw a big improvement against the Pats vs. the prior 2 games. We should be alright to knock off the phins.

Archived