Kenrick Ellis to be active on MNF vs. Dolphins

gsnts725

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

Jets d-coordinator Mike Pettine says it appears as if 3rd round pick Kenrick Elils, who hasn't played yet this season, will be active on MNF

RichCimini Rich Cimini

For those on Kenrick Ellis watch: Looks like he'll make debut this wk, according to Mike Pettine. #Jets

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Pettine says it looks like K. Ellis may debut this wk, he's getting the practice reps. Fins want to run + Pitoitua may be out. #nyj

hold_your_horses.jpg

What has this kid done to deserve the love and admiration from this bored? From what I can tell, DL is one of the deapest positions on our team. With Pouha and Dixon have been doing a pretty good job up front. At least, it does not appear to me that interior lineman is the reason for our poor run defense That, my friends, is a product of having no speed in our linebackers.....

Now that I have said this.... K. Ellis will have 5 sacks against Moore.

This is still good to see. Excited isn't the word I would use in particular, but looking forward to seeing how he plays is something to watch. Will he clog the middle? Will he stand upright and get blown off of the ball like Dewayne Robertson? Will he be able to shed blocks and stuff the run? I like seeing young guys get in there and play.

Archived