Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll drive the stake into sh*tshows heart myself.. don't care.

lets just kill someone.

Sharrow is at L1 and JiF and Hess are begging for me to hammer...

I think JiF needs to go to sleep.

sissy.. welcome to FOS

that being said, blind lynching sharrow isn't a good move. Jif had a hissy fit over this once so I'm shocked he's championing it..

vote Jif

And that means we need 6/9 to decide. That's kinda tough.

And, CTM, this isn't a blind lynch on Sharrow. He's been here and has talked. JiF got speed lynched without even knowing the day started. Completely different scenario.

I'm not feeling this unholy alliance between Pac and CTM on JiF

You might be the laziest mafia mofo ever.

Well.....yeah.

And, CTM, this isn't a blind lynch on Sharrow. He's been here and has talked. JiF got speed lynched without even knowing the day started. Completely different scenario.

How about we just lynch you? You seemed cool with it before.

Completely different?? he hasn't had a chance to roleclaim or defend.... jif was lynched on like day 6.. meaning we had 5 days worth of his buffoonery and yapping

How about we just lynch you? You seemed cool with it before.

As a sacrificial roleless townie? Hey, I'm a team player.

But if it goes down like that, I want everyone to keep an I out for you (Verbal), Sharrow, and JF80.

Better than the HOLE-eek union between Brett and CTM.

Completely different?? he hasn't had a chance to roleclaim or defend.... jif was lynched on like day 6.. meaning we had 5 days worth of his buffoonery and yapping

He got heat earlier and posted his defense. As to roleclaim? No, he didn't do that. Guess he didn't see the need.

He got heat earlier and posted his defense. As to roleclaim? No, he didn't do that. Guess he didn't see the need.

as i said, i was fine voting him.. not fine voting him off without last words.. he could've shrugged off a reveal for numerous reasons not related to him being scum

jif is busy defending his idol tebow... maybe he'll grace us with his dainty presence at some point...

btw.. ape alone in the smc thread with the setup should be classic..

What is the over/under on the number of posts there criticizing your play? Let's set the # at 8.

I'm going with over.

I honestly look forward to it either way. Sorta wish he had more time to talk to himself though. Didn't this already happen once btw? lulz

we should send smc there with him, see who is more oblivious to the fact that things aren't as obvious when you don't have the answers

WHY CANT I MULTIQUOTE!!! ha, I hope I'm not dead.

sissy.. welcome to FOS

that being said, blind lynching sharrow isn't a good move. Jif had a hissy fit over this once so I'm shocked he's championing it..

vote Jif

Please. This isnt even the same. Sharrow literally ducked out. How the **** are you even comparing the 2 at all is beyond me. Noodledick.

I'm roleless. If Sharrow had something important to say, he'd have said it. I've already said I have no interest running people up anymore, you ****s, keep doing it. This is stupid. Might as well mass reveal now IMO.

I'm roleless. If Sharrow had something important to say, he'd have said it. I've already said I have no interest running people up anymore, you ****s, keep doing it. This is stupid. Might as well mass reveal now IMO.

I'm def down... not sure there's time though

so we're looking at lynching one of the two claimed roleless, or tryign to run up 80?

I can deal with running 80 up

unvote

vote 80

I'm def down... not sure there's time though

so we're looking at lynching one of the two claimed roleless, or tryign to run up 80?

I can deal with running 80 up

unvote

vote 80

Like I said, I really dont like this running people up method it enables the opportunity to use voting placement or reactions to heat for casing. No benefit for the town. Pretty much neutralizes my scum hunting ability which cripples the town as I excel as a roleless townie.

Lets mass reveal. Its inevitable. I've seen enough from everyone to know if I believe.

Archived