Am I A Horrible Person Because I ENJOY Watching The Colts Suck?

SoFlaJets

Nah, its not wrong of you. Especially since, if the Colts end up with the # 1 pick, this horrible season might get sandwiched between the Manning (possible GOAT) era and Andrew Luck (best QB prospect in a decade) era. It just wouldn't be fair if they could follow up a franchise QB with another one. In the meantime, enjoy the downfall of a team with spoiled fans all you'd like.

No, because this proves that Manning is at least the top QB of this generation, not Cindy. That was a division champion last year now they might not win a game. As for when Brady went down, Cassell led the Pats to an 11-5 record, went on to suck for one year in KC out of the system, was good last year when Charlie Weis and the NE system came to town, and now sucks again without that system.

Indy sucking just means there is one less team to help prevent the Patriots from going back to the SB. It sucks seeing them this bad. Plus, my girl is an Indiana girl... and her willingness to suffer through Jets losses with me, has made me equally willing to do the same with her for the Colts. (Except when they play the Jets, of course.)

All I know is that watching the Colts answers every single question about who was the best QB in the NFL in the last 10 years. Its not even close. It should also end any argument that people make about a top level QB being replaceable and also show just why teams should never hold onto a Pennington type if there is a chance to upgrade along the way.

Preseason

NBC exec: "Oh man, that Week 7 matchup with Manning's Colts and Brees' Saints is going to be epic. Super Bowl re-match!"

Manning injury

NBC exec: "Oh.....f***. How many Colts games are in prime time? 27? Dammit...."

Last night

NBC exec: "Gentlemen, it was an honor and privilege working with you." [jumps out of window]

Getting blown out by the Saints

I really enjoying seeing Mannings face on the sidelines. He must be thinking, how can this team be this bad without me? lol Wont lie, it makes me reconsider my Brady over Manning opinion. A lock for 10 wins with Manning and they are winless without him. I've never seen a team so dependent on 1 player.

I pretty much root against all AFC teams, but the ones I truly take joy in watching lose are the Dolphags and Patriots.

Peyton Manning - best player ever at any position BY FAR.

If this doesn't prove it, I don't know what will.

Brady > Manning, LOL.

yea and can we end the putting Philip Rivers' name among the top 3 QB's thing? Right now as of October 24th 2011 Aaron Rodgers is the best in the game at his position and Brees is right up there-along with the other guy

Most teams have times of suckage between times of great success.

Like the Jets have times of glimmer of hope between times of suckage.

I enjoyed Miamis debacle more yesterday than an Indy stinkage this year.

All I know is there are two head coaches on NFL fields who are in way over their heads: Sporano and the Herman Cain of NFL coaches Jim Caldwell

Archived