SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

And the Sandman has arrived.

I feel like every time you post, there should be a song to accompany it. Either Enter Sandman by Metallica or Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes (yes, I had to look that up)....la la la, Mr Sandman bring me a dream!

This is the song I hear every time you post...

Its a bunch of girls and the 3 stooges singing about "dickey-doo's" and it makes me want to blow my ******* brains out.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Sandman has arrived.

I feel like every time you post, there should be a song to accompany it. Either Enter Sandman by Metallica or Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes (yes, I had to look that up)....la la la, Mr Sandman bring me a dream!

I would endorse Enter Sandman. I just need a follower to post it after my entrances.

Its a bunch of girls and the 3 stooges singing about "dickey-doo's" and it makes me want to blow my ******* brains out.

Thanks... Now I'm going to think of that everytime that fagoon makes post

Vote Count:

JC (5): Jif, AVM, Ape, CTM, Sharrow

80 (1): Vic

Jif (3): Verbal, Wombat, SMC

SMC (6): Crusher, BG, Pac, Hess, 80, JC

DPR (1): Vic

Ape (1): DPR

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

This is going to come across as total OMGUS, but DPR's vote on me - specifically because of his make-believe-case - is the only other ping I've had on D1, other than JC.

that wasn't a trap unvote vote:JC

Damn it, I want to be part of a trap.

Never heard this before...very nice harmonies from those ladies. Good pick!!!

When you post, I hear the song, This Monkey's Gone to Heaven by the Pixies because I want you dead so badly.

Damn it, I want to be part of a trap.

Never heard this before...very nice harmonies from those ladies. Good pick!!!

When you post, I hear the song, This Monkey's Gone to Heaven by the Pixies because I want you dead so badly.

I'll bet money you stopped for a second and smiled with self-satisfaction at how brilliant you think it is that you thought of that song... the rest of us would have appreciated an attempt at something funny.

I'll bet money you stopped for a second and smiled with self-satisfaction at how brilliant you think it is that you thought of that song... the rest of us would have appreciated an attempt at something funny.

One of these days, I'm going to be good enough for you. And on that day, things will be awesome.

Ha! Dont blame ya. He's not playing like himself this game, but I unlike Schotty am a fan of playing the hot hand. And as sh*tty as it is to admit it, the Ape is hot right now.

You are not playing like the typical pay attention to every detail Ape. The deadline is tonight and you even made a comment about it to Bret when he set the deadline. The Ape is playing very loose this game...dont know what it means, but worth paying attention to.

I also asked if he was at L-1 and by your vote count a couple of posts before those 2 votes...he was at L-1 (I didnt realize Bretfagmod wasnt counting votes for people not unvoting).

So you and CTM are both setting traps now? Are you guys working together? You give the head fake, CTM points to the top of the key....and wham!, a backdoor cut followed by a backdoor pass from the Ape?

Brilliant!!!

Careful, with Brett modding people can find themselves buttraped at any time. Talking about backdoor is just giving him ideas, no?

This is going to come across as total OMGUS, but DPR's vote on me - specifically because of his make-believe-case - is the only other ping I've had on D1, other than JC.

Then you're going to love this - my case wasn't make-believe and so far this game, you've been playing at least twice as hard as anyone else.

It reminds me of players who have been on hot streaks and get mafia roles; all they want to do is play, play, play. It's a great way to catch them...

I'll throw my vote where I need to before 9, but your vote-switch shenanigans have that whiff of over-confidence mixed with a lack of patience if you ask me...

Then you're going to love this - my case wasn't make-believe and so far this game, you've been playing at least twice as hard as anyone else.

It reminds me of players who have been on hot streaks and get mafia roles; all they want to do is play, play, play. It's a great way to catch them...

I'll throw my vote where I need to before 9, but your vote-switch shenanigans have that whiff of over-confidence mixed with a lack of patience if you ask me...

the only reason ape thinks he's on a hot streak is cause we had the good sense to take him out day 1 before he had a chance fill out his scum MVP duties

I knew that'd get you out of the wood work... so your saying you have a case on me "playing twice as hard as anyone else" and yet, what am I known for? Hmmm.... meanwhile as you make this case on me... the reality is I barely contributed worth a damn last week, and even JIF is pointing out how I'm not paying attention.

Hahaha... always trust a case based on "it reminds me of when other people do this". Pitiful pirate, pitiful.

the only reason ape thinks he's on a hot streak is cause we had the good sense to take him out day 1 before he had a chance fill out his scum MVP duties

I'm not the one saying I'm on a hot streak, JIF and DPR keep saying it for some reason - but I didn't say sh*t about it.

I knew that'd get you out of the wood work... so your saying you have a case on me "playing twice as hard as anyone else" and yet, what am I known for? Hmmm.... meanwhile as you make this case on me... the reality is I barely contributed worth a damn last week, and even JIF is pointing out how I'm not paying attention.

Hahaha... always trust a case based on "it reminds me of when other people do this". Pitiful pirate, pitiful.

You're the one that was talking about how much you had put into this lately...not me.

Anyway, it's all just D1 conjecture at this point, so untwist your panties. And you are playing harder than everybody else.

You're the one that was talking about how much you had put into this lately...not me.

Anyway, it's all just D1 conjecture at this point, so untwist your panties. And you are playing harder than everybody else.

Honestly, when did I say I'd put a lot into this game? Other than today, I was posting last week before work and before bed and not much else. I'm not sure where you are coming up with this farce, but its interesting to see you back off it now and just calling it conjecture.

I've only started playing hard today. Today, when I got back to my office - after my trip - and started playing like I normally do. However, it was last week when you began pushing this weak a$$ case. This case is so absurd, it ******* insults me.

Honestly, when did I say I'd put a lot into this game? Other than today, I was posting last week before work and before bed and not much else. I'm not sure where you are coming up with this farce, but its interesting to see you back off it now and just calling it conjecture.

I've only started playing hard today. Today, when I got back to my office - after my trip - and started playing like I normally do. However, it was last week when you began pushing this weak a$$ case. This case is so absurd, it ******* insults me.

It's D1 dum-dum - there are no solid cases, only conjecture. And I'm not backing off of anything, hence my point to keep calling you on your championship D1 play.

I'll unvote Ape though, and vote JC.

I'm only voting JC because he's a vote leader and there are more players on the SMC train that I trust will check in and change a vote.

Archived