SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a lot of bitching, waiting, and drinking, Samcro finally reached a consensus. Before even letting him speak, JC was lynched.

JC... aka...

Unser (scum)

has been lynched.

N1 has begun-- all night actions are due by Tuesday at 9:00pm eastern.

Holy ******* sh*t. The Ape is on ******* fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I figured it was a Captain Obvious observation at this point, but whatever. We got 1 scum already, I think its OK to throw it out there now.

Yeah, I agree at this point... does anyone know the source material enough to verify if this makes any sense as a PR? I think we've seen enough to say it's pretty clear that's what he's trying to sell.

I think he's either being a fag or is scum fading the ape

Dude, seriously? This is a ******* hilarious coincidence.

I dont have a PR.

I've been riding the Ape as a joke this whole time. I was totally expecting to come out and call him a ******* moron when JC flipped town. etc. etc. etc. It was going to be epic. No real purpose other than for the lulz.

I didnt have a read on anyone, it was a day of pure babble...most I've ever seen. Ape got a "ping!" on JC and I followed him as joke and this happened...the disappearing act didnt look good...but I'm seriously lmfao. I've never laughed so hard because of the interwebz. Too ******* funny. The ******* Ape.

You're all welcome. I was afraid to tell you, but the spirits led me in JC's direction.

/pound chest

That's ******* gay. Sorry, I make concessions as a mod and realize people can only log on quickly. I voted JC but because I didn't UNVOTE it doesn't count. So. ****in. Gay.

Your anger is my anger. Who should I blast into oblivion?

I dont have a PR.

I've been riding the Ape as a joke this whole time. I was totally expecting to come out and call him a ******* moron when JC flipped town. etc. etc. etc. It was going to be epic. No real purpose other than for the lulz.

I didnt have a read on anyone, it was a day of pure babble...most I've ever seen. Ape got a "ping!" on JC and I followed him as joke and this happened...the disappearing act didnt look good...but I'm seriously lmfao. I've never laughed so hard because of the interwebz. Too ******* funny. The ******* Ape.

Yeah, just went back and found ape's case. Very weak, but he stuck to it.. Making me think busing a bit.. Of course JC voted you, so you're in the middle to

I have to think that train was scum aided in some way.. It was a very quick move to JC.. Scum could've very easily deflected with the deadline approaching.. DPR

Yeah, just went back and found ape's case. Very weak, but he stuck to it.. Making me think busing a bit.. Of course JC voted you, so you're in the middle to

I have to think that train was scum aided in some way.. It was a very quick move to JC..

Is this the point where we hug it out?

I have to think that train was scum aided in some way.. It was a very quick move to JC.. Scum could've very easily deflected with the deadline approaching.. DPR

I've caught JC as scum making the same sort of post. It was just a ping, but I've seen it before and caught him before.

Anyway, suspicion of a bus is understandable.

I'd like to pressure DPR, JIF and a couple other chaps before you steer the horde towards me... if you don't mind.

I've caught JC as scum making the same sort of post. It was just a ping, but I've seen it before and caught him before.

I'd like to pressure DPR, JIF and a couple other chaps before you steer the horde towards me... if you don't mind.

I'm down with DPR. His post seemed pretty apologetic which is unlike him.

I'm down with DPR. His post seemed pretty apologetic which is unlike him.

He tried to derail my push on JC, with a fabricated case on me. The type of thing I'd expect ballsy scum to do to see if they could get me off on an Ape tirade, and forget about JC. He backed off and tried to talk his way out of casing me, when it became clear JC was getting lynched.

My list is DPR right now.

Curious about SMC's reluctance to vote JC until the end, no self-preservation vote there.

Couple other things going on, but I'll refrain for now.

I believe i said I thought DPR and JIF should be the next up goldilocks.. if i was the cop, I'd investigate you however

interested to see the extent of the carnage tonight.. Brett eluded to rapid deaths during the pre game conversation.

After the incredible amount (even for us) of superfluous babble on day 1 its a miracle we killed scum lol.

pac fix the ******* waiver system you maricon

I dont have a PR.

Weirdly enough, I think I believe JiF here. It does sound like something he'd do and have it backfire in spectacular fashion.

LET US FUSE.

/sky goes dark

//earth begins to shake

/vicious immediately levels up to level 2 as the earth rises and crumbles to dust around his aura.

You two can no longer make fun of anybody on DM. This is gay even for us.

(Disclaimer: if neither of you have ever done that, then please read this post as "Oh, cool." - kthx)

Archived