SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Wed morning was where I said no more SK's.

How could you know this? You just said a couple posts ago that the symp ONLY knew Crusher, and considering that DPR flipped SK... I'd say its a rather ill-informed assumption to make if you really only knew about Crusher. Unless you are lying about only knowing about Crusher... why would you do that?

1. Realize I was the sk symp only knew Crush. Do a D1 reread. I even follow his votes. Wombat then SMC...even though I had JC #1 as scum.

2. My converter can vet me if it comes to that. Vets 2 townies if you believe is was sk symp D1.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh, I already wrote this but will try and be more clear in 1 post.

I was SK Symp. Was told Crusher and another player were on my team. Never knew Dpr was the other SK. D1 i was trying to signal Crusher. I followed his votes (wombat then smc...even though JC was my #1 scum, amongst many other things to signal. Ape didn't call me scum once when I was Sk symp ftr. So anyway, beginning of D2 I was told I was converted to town, SOA. So beginning of D2 I was town. As far as Ape, despite his votes he's seemed so scummy to me I've thought good bussing scum or survivor or something but he's slightly pinging me, never said SK for Ape btw. And that said he's middle of pack never in my top 3, but he can't stop once his name is mentioned so...so anyway, Wed morning after I looked and saw Dpr dead I mention "no more SK's" to paraphrase, 80 even responds to me that maybe not. This has nothing to do with what I think 80 is or isn't, just a point my post was even responded to. I moved my vote on JC to smc solely to signal crush AND I wasn't sure who the other SK was. D2 I really thought dpr was def scum (didn't realize he was other sk until dead not that it mattered) but ctm was not as vetted yet when I voted him, stayed on late that not to stay involved, my thoughts were it would have been interesting to keep dpr alive next day to see you would vote him first. That said I would have votedback to dpr, also wanted to bait a little and even the trains for info. Didn't want a speed lynch was all. I stated it a couple times that night. By the time I looked next day dpr was already dead. If you don't believe me reread but I was pushing dpr's lynch like a mother****er. Then I stated "no more sk's". I make fun too, "worst sk team ever" "never even took a shot"...btw I have no idea why they never took a shot lol.maybe crush was only one with gun. I also stated I missed Crusher somewhere. So what else? That's about what I got. We are dominating and it's fun playing this one for me so don't want to die yet.I realize due to my play style I will prob never make it to end game in these things but I would rather continue killing scum. I'm town.

I still don't understand DPR's play to basically sacrifice himself to take out CTM earlier if he was the last SK. Can anyone make any sense of it?

i have thoughts

1) He may have been just gambling that i was scum, as a SK he'd be scum hunting too

2) There's another team member who would find it hilarious to get me lynched before DPR goes down.. like ape or hess

i have thoughts

1) He may have been just gambling that i was scum, as a SK he'd be scum hunting too

2) There's another team member who would find it hilarious to get me lynched before DPR goes down.. like ape or hess

That's what I kind of assumed, he saw the way things were going and knew he was pretty much done for, so he picked his favorite for scum / someone he knew people would be more than happy to put votes on in hopes he could get you lynched first, you'd flip scum and it would save his a$$.

I think whoever converted

Sigh, I already wrote this but will try and be more clear in 1 post.

I was SK Symp. Was told Crusher and another player were on my team. Never knew Dpr was the other SK. D1 i was trying to signal Crusher. I followed his votes (wombat then smc...even though JC was my #1 scum, amongst many other things to signal. Ape didn't call me scum once when I was Sk symp ftr. So anyway, beginning of D2 I was told I was converted to town, SOA. So beginning of D2 I was town. As far as Ape, despite his votes he's seemed so scummy to me I've thought good bussing scum or survivor or something but he's slightly pinging me, never said SK for Ape btw. And that said he's middle of pack never in my top 3, but he can't stop once his name is mentioned so...so anyway, Wed morning after I looked and saw Dpr dead I mention "no more SK's" to paraphrase, 80 even responds to me that maybe not. This has nothing to do with what I think 80 is or isn't, just a point my post was even responded to. I moved my vote on JC to smc solely to signal crush AND I wasn't sure who the other SK was. D2 I really thought dpr was def scum (didn't realize he was other sk until dead not that it mattered) but ctm was not as vetted yet when I voted him, stayed on late that not to stay involved, my thoughts were it would have been interesting to keep dpr alive next day to see you would vote him first. That said I would have votedback to dpr, also wanted to bait a little and even the trains for info. Didn't want a speed lynch was all. I stated it a couple times that night. By the time I looked next day dpr was already dead. If you don't believe me reread but I was pushing dpr's lynch like a mother****er. Then I stated "no more sk's". I make fun too, "worst sk team ever" "never even took a shot"...btw I have no idea why they never took a shot lol.maybe crush was only one with gun. I also stated I missed Crusher somewhere. So what else? That's about what I got. We are dominating and it's fun playing this one for me so don't want to die yet.I realize due to my play style I will prob never make it to end game in these things but I would rather continue killing scum. I'm town.

To the bolded points.

1. On D1 I had 2 people that pinged me, JC and DPR. On D2, I re-read D1 and added other names to my list. Including yours. I read you as not town on D1 play, like I said, I figured out your tell. The fact you were supposedly converted to town N1 is neither here nor there.

2. The comment by you and then by JF80 ran together in my mind. I've since unvoted you, and moved my vote to him. If you'll notice. :)

I still kind of think your converter should vouch for you at some point... not now. I'm cool with you hanging around for a spell longer, the truth will come out eventually. If you are lying.

I'm getting sick of answering obvious information that is already in thread but to answer ape again I knew there were no more SK's b/c crush/dpr were dead and I was converted. Duh.

Lol Chan. True.

Anyway remember we were talking game setup wed.I was more comfortable bci knew sk team were dead and 3 to start me symp converted. Hence felt better about 3scum. Only possible to have a survivor type maaaybe imo.

It is by answering the questions, that I myself am more comfortable with you sticking around dummy. Stop acting like a baby. Its part of the game... and frankly, the re-read on this game is a bitch, there's a huge chunk missing, and the rest is nonsense talk.

I've almost been welcoming the pressure bc someone converted me. Hence when I said mass reveal tomorrow could possibly vet like 6-7 people. Pac, CTM, Me, my converter, doc, cop and whoever cop investigated (although possible gf) still that was my thinking.

And sorry to post whore, but at least now it's more game orientated.;)

I still like wombat, verb or 80 as scum.

I'm definitely inclined to buy Hess for now. I don't see how this reveal makes any sense for him to make, especially now, if it's not true. I have no problem keeping an eye on him and making sure it's at some point vetted, but I'd rather keep trying to get after the scum team in the meantime. Even if Hess is still on the SK team, we've seen no reason to believe that they are any threat considering they've done nothing in 2 nights. I still like my vote on Wombat and I can see the case on Verb. 80 is another one I know a bunch of you seem to be interested in, but he's one of those guys I never get much of a read on though.

I'm bored, pissed and frustrated and want to see someone die. Why not a Boston fan? Seems like the right thing to do.

Unvote

Vote Wwwbgay

I've got nothing right now. I'd like to kill SatanFan80 but with the Ape as the only one voting him, I dont see it happening any time soon and the game is moving slow after the lost content.

i have thoughts

Another possibility is that he could have had that reveal ready before the day even started and was going to make a push on whoever was the 1st person to vote for him.

I think I'm kind of buying Hess too, or at least less willing to lynch him as I was before. Would be nice if anybody who watched the show could chime in on that kind of thing (SOA converting a cop symp) but it doesn't look like anybody playing has watched the show. That's not really necessary though if someone can vet him.

As for Wombat, **** him. He already had a chance to reveal at L2 and didn't. I clearly set a bad precedent last game for not revealing and then disappearing and getting away with it. Time to nip this sh*t in the bud.

unvote

vote:Wombat

Another possibility is that he could have had that reveal ready before the day even started and was going to make a push on whoever was the 1st person to vote for him.

I think I'm kind of buying Hess too, or at least less willing to lynch him as I was before. Would be nice if anybody who watched the show could chime in on that kind of thing (SOA converting a cop symp) but it doesn't look like anybody playing has watched the show. That's not really necessary though if someone can vet him.

As for Wombat, **** him. He already had a chance to reveal at L2 and didn't. I clearly set a bad precedent last game for not revealing and then disappearing and getting away with it. Time to nip this sh*t in the bud.

unvote

vote:Wombat

GFY, scum

Well I just got fired. Any of you guys in HR? Basically I'm on the verge of another job and am awaiting the offer and don't wanna get ****ed over because I JUST got let go

Why or how could that ruin what you have lined up? I'm not in HR but I'm in the staffing industry and I've never seen something of that nature stop a company from moving forward with a candidate.

Did you do something that would be considered inappropriate to get fired? Thats the only reason how I could see it hurting your chances.

PS - sorry to hear that bro. <3

Why or how could that ruin what you have lined up? I'm not in HR but I'm in the staffing industry and I've never seen something of that nature stop a company from moving forward with a candidate.

Did you do something that would be considered inappropriate to get fired? Thats the only reason how I could see it hurting your chances.

PS - sorry to hear that bro. <3

Nah- I saw it coming. Basically this other place emailed this week saying "we want to move forward with you but please be patient because we are slow." so I called her and she basically said the approval for the offer has to go through. Just concerned they check I worked at this other place and see I got let go recently and they'll recind. Thanks dude.

Archived