SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

sharrow was #5 on jc.. fairly early bus.. something to remember... the train was quick on jc, sharrow obviously bussed without wating to make sure it was "ok"...

need to re read somemore... BUT policy lynch FTW...I remember agreeign with Wombat when he said it, but after wwwombat flipped roleless, I ignored it

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

lol @ Sharrow trying to hide and peek his way to end game.. F off, pig. Nice shot to whoever took it.

Vic and JiF my fav's at the moment but I wouldn't mind taking out BG. Much wiggle room we have.

those are my three as well..

What a complete ******* disaster of a weekend. Honestly, I purposefully avoided this thread all weekend because I was about a second from coming in here and posting "I don't give a ****, just lynch me" on more than one occasion. I wasn't exactly in the best of moods.

Given my voting status, it's reveal time. I'm roled, but at this point it appears to be useless. My role was that I basically had my very own personal SMC-thread. And in it I was going to have the ability to talk to all of the "arrested" players, which seems would have been the victims of the SKs. Seeing as though the SKs were freaking awful and didn't manage to arrest one player in the entire game, that left me with a whole lot of nobody to talk to, and I'm guessing that's not going to change considering it looks like the SKs are all gone. So there it is, do with it what you will.

What a complete ******* disaster of a weekend. Honestly, I purposefully avoided this thread all weekend because I was about a second from coming in here and posting "I don't give a ****, just lynch me" on more than one occasion. I wasn't exactly in the best of moods.

Given my voting status, it's reveal time. I'm roled, but at this point it appears to be useless. My role was that I basically had my very own personal SMC-thread. And in it I was going to have the ability to talk to all of the "arrested" players, which seems would have been the victims of the SKs. Seeing as though the SKs were freaking awful and didn't manage to arrest one player in the entire game, that left me with a whole lot of nobody to talk to, and I'm guessing that's not going to change considering it looks like the SKs are all gone. So there it is, do with it what you will.

what value would this ahve had? I don't get it

nevermind, I get it now... weird role..

hangover'd

I certainly won't dispute that. I didn't really get it at first either. Although I'll be honest, part of me was amused by the possibility of being alive while getting to share the SMC thread with SMC if he had been arrested, but alas it didn't work out that way.

I certainly won't dispute that. I didn't really get it at first either. Although I'll be honest, part of me was amused by the possibility of being alive while getting to share the SMC thread with SMC if he had been arrested, but alas it didn't work out that way.

So we hear you pussed out on asking Mike T any questions. Is this true?

So we hear you pussed out on asking Mike T any questions. Is this true?

No, I would have actually had to meet him in order to puss out, because you see, the highlight of my oh so fantastic weekend was having my car die while stopped at the gas station on my way to Florham Park Saturday morning. Truly un-*******-believable. It's amazing, because not winning would have meant I would never have even thought twice about it, but no no, I had to actually win and be on my way and this ******* happen. Because apparently things can't be right in the world if I'm not as miserable as possible.

No, I would have actually had to meet him in order to puss out, because you see, the highlight of my oh so fantastic weekend was having my car die while stopped at the gas station on my way to Florham Park Saturday morning. Truly un-*******-believable. It's amazing, because not winning would have meant I would never have even thought twice about it, but no no, I had to actually win and be on my way and this ******* happen. Because apparently things can't be right in the world if I'm not as miserable as possible.

brutal.. thought that kind of crap only happened to me.

I've seen JiF's faggy name at the bottom of the screen 2 or 3 times this morning and not a peep. I think that turd is in his scum chat asking for suggestions on what to say/claim lol...

lol. With JC and Sharrow as his scummates? I wish him luck on getting any response from those two. Now we know why night actions took so long.

This is all cause you sided with the PacDevil last week... lesson learned, i hope

sucks though..

i actually found jif's little i was laughing so hard when ape was right bit believable... he usually isn't able to fool anyone when scum..

meh.. it wasn't that funny - was just dumb luck. The Apes MO is teh FOS on the majority of the game on day 1. He's going to hit someone one time. Not sure why JiF thought that was so hysterical.

Archived