SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

You are the biggest moron ever. Shoot me then you stupid ******* pussy. PUSSY!!!! You talk so much game, but we all know you are a PUSSY!!!

LIke I said, you shoot me, I flip exactly what I say I am and I have the last laugh. I'm all about being right when I'm town. We should win either way.

So do it, pussy.

If you were the real doc your answer would have been that you'll protect yourself and to go ahead and fire..

oops.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were the real doc your answer would have been that you'll protect yourself and to go ahead and fire..

oops.

God, you are dumb...really really dumb. I'm shocked you even know how to start a lawn mower.

I cant protect during the day, clearly I'd love for you to shoot me tonight hence why I'm asking you to...pussy.

God, you are dumb...really really dumb. I'm shocked you even know how to start a lawn mower.

I cant protect during the day, clearly I'd love for you to shoot me tonight hence why I'm asking you to...pussy.

eh.. I'll wait till daybreak.

think of it this way.. if you really are a doc then your death will provide more insight then all your posts combined. take one for the team..

yooooooo hooooo!!! YEAH!

someone gonna get lit the F up! hahaha...

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Well...unvote

Couple of thoughts: I want to believe 80, but I do question if he'd do the bold lynch me first it's safe tactic to keep himself alive the longest. He's always struck me as the type to try and pull something like that off.

With that said, I am probably most suspicious of Verbal. I was ready to come in here and hammer JiF before reading this mess though...so I've flipped between the 3 of them in the past 10 minutes alone. Agreed we need to hear from Vic before making a decision, IMO.

The only monkey wrench here is how neo like my role is, how important am I to them??.. I agree with your analysis completely, but as i read it the first thought that popped into mind was that jf80 and jif were in scum chat and misscommunicated about who was going to counter him... Jf80's counter was not strong, it was quick and mechanical.. and jif made a post before he would've read jf80's post that boxed him into the claim..

That makes little sense, and I think you scenario is more likely, it's just how I read it in realtime + i had verb as doc on like day 2

Then I'm not sure why you are hesitant to lynch anybody. You were correct in pegging me. I tried to be controversial enough to be a lynch candidate and therefore not get NKed, thereby protecting you.

If there are any other questions, I'll answer them.

@ BG: damn good points. I can't really argue them - hell, I somewhat agree, hehe. All I can say is that my play and "defensiveness" were designed to keep me alive and on the Ape's radar. I was actually pissed when he died....he allowed me to stay front and center enough to avoid NKs.

Now I'm likely getting shot at tonight. Do I protect Pac and let him shoot JiF tomorrow, risking CTM's death.....or protect CTM again and risk a vig's death?

Well...unvote

Couple of thoughts: I want to believe 80, but I do question if he'd do the bold lynch me first it's safe tactic to keep himself alive the longest. He's always struck me as the type to try and pull something like that off.

With that said, I am probably most suspicious of Verbal. I was ready to come in here and hammer JiF before reading this mess though...so I've flipped between the 3 of them in the past 10 minutes alone. Agreed we need to hear from Vic before making a decision, IMO.

I'm cool with that. I have to go to a meeting in about 5 min, which will take me to almost 5pm. I'll check before leaving work again, and be on this evening. All I ask is to not lynch me before I have a chance to respond/defend more/whatever. I've fought hard to stay alive - I'm not lying down like those 2 dicks *points to JiF & 80*

I'm cool with that. I have to go to a meeting in about 5 min, which will take me to almost 5pm. I'll check before leaving work again, and be on this evening. All I ask is to not lynch me before I have a chance to respond/defend more/whatever. I've fought hard to stay alive - I'm not lying down like those 2 dicks *points to JiF & 80*

Who's lying down? You ****. I'm just saying if you idiots decide to do the wrong thing, I'm good with it because all I care about is being right and I dont see how the town can lose at this point.

True, but in the Matrix game scum only had to kill one player in order to win, so it's a little different. I see no reason to believe this game, one that we were told was going to be bloody, would have 3 docs.

It was supposed to be bloody if the scum/SK teams weren't so limp-dicked. When you have two SK's and a three or four-man scum team (possibly with a godfather) in a game of 16, there damn well SHOULD be a lot of deaths.

Who's lying down? You ****. I'm just saying if you idiots decide to do the wrong thing, I'm good with it because all I care about is being right and I dont see how the town can lose at this point.

Then I guarantee you'll feel and look like a complete tool when you see my coroner report. Bank on it.

Granted, you already look like a complete tool, so perhaps the point is moot.

Then I guarantee you'll feel and look like a complete tool when you see my coroner report. Bank on it.

Granted, you already look like a complete tool, so perhaps the point is moot.

Cant wait for my reign of domination over you to continue. You filthy pig.

Riiight. You were on my lynch (when I was scum) maybe 2 times? 3?

And once were you the driving force.......as the ******* Cop. No sh*t you'd know I'm scum - you viewed me on N1. You got lucky. Since then you've been wrong more than right, and flamed out spectacularly as scum yourself.

One day I'm going to call you on bullsh*t and just look up the prior games and show you stats on how much you are right vs. wrong on me. But then again, that would require effort, and you aren't worth it.

Archived