Lets all cross our fingers really hard!!!

JiFtheOracle

bwahaha.. 6 days ago i thought there was nothing more irritating then this board after a win and the irrational exuberance that follows, but you guys are out doing last week..

I think what makes you that much more entertaining these days is that you actually still try to insert random acts of punctuation into the posts.

Biggest 180 in the history of the internet.

I know when to cut bait.

But my post was the nicest thing I could say. I originally wrote I hope they get Marshalled. Then I wrote I wished they got Sandusky'd, but that didnt work. :D

Have we concluded how much of tonight's game we're going to excise when we determine how much Sanchez has improved? Did you guys have that convo yet?

No need to convo anything, the loss had nothing to do with Sanchez, nothing!

The coaches suck, and the receivers are lazy!

Have we concluded how much of tonight's game we're going to excise when we determine how much Sanchez has improved? Did you guys have that convo yet?

We're only keeping 3 drives, and we're giving Sanchez an extra TD cause Holmes fell down on the opening drive.

Do we get to assign penalty points on that same drive for missing an open 6'5" WR in the endzone on 3rd & goal by throwing 3 yards behind him? Or is that not allowed?

Dude, no way.. Plaxico ran the wrong route, schotty called a bad play

One conference win up on Tennessee . We can loose at most one game ( Giants) go 10-6 , and enter the playoffs where we really want. 6th seed under dogs with nothing to loose. We may not be where we want to be , but We are right where we need to be

No need to convo anything, the loss had nothing to do with Sanchez, nothing!

The coaches suck, and the receivers are lazy!

Everything on the offensive side of the ball sucks except Mangold.

Brick got owned by Andre Carter all night. Sanchez can't run the offense. Schotty is awful. Holmes and Plax are lazy, agreed. Keller is clumsy. Shonn Greene has no hands and has horrible vision.

We are a 2 player team. Revis and Mangold. The rest of these guys are bums.

Brick got owned by Andre Carter all night. Sanchez can't run the offense. Schotty is awful. Holmes and Plax are lazy, agreed. Keller is clumsy. Shonn Greene has no hands and has horrible vision.

Come'on...I mean really? That so far from the truth its not even funny.

Accurate assessment, except I would exclude Harris from bum group and think that MoWilk will be in the Harris class shortly.

Archived